That is a very amazing MOC. The size, the functionalities, the little vehicles, everything looks great. It seems that a lot of time and effort was put into that creation.

I saw a bridge layer on your youtube channel months ago. It inspired me to build my own now that I have enough pieces.

On 20-9-2017 at 5:58 PM, Paul Klop said:

Did you change anything after Lego World (2016)? 

Technically, not much. I just made it look a lot better. Also, I built the environment (rocks, crashed spaceships, dunes and so on)

On 20-9-2017 at 11:29 PM, schraubedrin said:

Reminds me a lot of "Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak". I really dig the artstyle

It was very much inspired by that game.

On 21-9-2017 at 7:40 AM, Saberwing40k said:

Could you post LDD files or more pictures of the grabbers on the small vehicles? I think that would be a very helpful thing. LDD of this whole thing might be asking a bit much.

Side question: In terms of real measurement, how big do you think this vehicle would actually be, based on the microfigs?

I'll try and see if I can get some done. 

If the nanofigs (without base) are 2 meters high, Khagaan would measure about 182 meters in length. A Nimitz-class aircraft carrier is around 332 meters long.

On 22-9-2017 at 4:48 PM, Jeroen Ottens said:

You should update your title, it just doesn't give enough away to those reading this forum.

I'm not really great at naming. What would you suggest?

22 hours ago, dagupa said:

I saw a bridge layer on your youtube channel months ago. It inspired me to build my own now that I have enough pieces.

That's so cool! I hope you'll post it here. 

And everyone else, thank you so much for your kind words. It's been a long haul, but it was worth it.

oh my goodness... this is a masterpiece of epic proportions! How you managed to fit so much into 3 minutes is so awesome. I presume you added the sunset to the white background? There are so many unique ways you created solutions. Like the magnets :wub: This is pro. Can't wait to see what you have next!!!

On 24-9-2017 at 5:02 PM, mahjqa said:

Technically, not much. I just made it look a lot better. Also, I built the environment (rocks, crashed spaceships, dunes and so on)

Okay. I put it next to my photos/video I made and you added more (purple) details. It looks even better! :wink:

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:02 PM, mahjqa said:

I'm not really great at naming. What would you suggest?

I would add SHIPtember to the title. That way people know they can expect something big. Plus since SHIPtember models typically don't show up in this forum it will be more enticing (it would have worked for me).

This is so cool! Not only the build, but the whole video is epic! :sweet: Reminds me a bit of the Dunes II game... :wink:

Not only is the video one of the best I've ever seen, the MOC is incredible as well.  I love the brick built anti-aliasing on the number "2".

this was just awesome!! the video was flawless with big screen quality!!and of course the great Mocs you built...very cool. I have a few of those magnets and your video gave me some interesting ideas...thanks!!

Wowieeeee! This is nothing short of spectacular. And that video..,well....unbelievable. Very well done!

WOW, this is really awesome! Especially video is so amazing I didn't want to believe it was filmed with real models.

Incredible work! The video is off the charts for a lego model. Absolutely gorgeous. And the models are incredible. Your mechanisms are always very creative and work flawlessly. 

This ist the first time I see someone using offline anti-aliasing :grin: (different shade of grey on the edges of the big 2).

Furthermore: everything else has been said. Very refreshing, the video was a little adventure and could have been a movie trailer as well.