Heksu

[MOC] Friends at the Cinema

Hello!

The space is constructed using lots of black bricks and plates and trans clear round plates.

Very well executed!  I love the Tehcnic figures, the popcorn bucket, and of course the movie playing on-screen!  I've been toying with building a giant Palace Cinema - now thanks to your inspiration, I might even go for a brick-built screen!

On ‎20‎.‎9‎.‎2017 at 6:16 PM, weeble1688 said:

Very well executed!  I love the Tehcnic figures, the popcorn bucket, and of course the movie playing on-screen!  I've been toying with building a giant Palace Cinema - now thanks to your inspiration, I might even go for a brick-built screen!

Thank you very much! Oh, a giant Palace Cinema sounds great!

On ‎20‎.‎9‎.‎2017 at 6:26 PM, Elysiumfountain said:

The use of the clear plates is fantastic! And they look so realistic it looks like it's a picture for the screen rather than brick built. Awesome job! :) 

Thank you, Elysiumfountain!

On ‎22‎.‎9‎.‎2017 at 11:23 PM, Kodan Black said:

Wow, very creative. Nice posing on the figures too, makes it feel real. One slight change I might make is instead of having the squared off seatbacks, maybe use Curved Brick: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=6091&name=Brick, Modified 1 x 2 x 1 1/3 with Curved Top&category=[Brick, Modified]#T=S&O={}

Thanks for feedback! :classic: