TheBeeze

Campaign 4- Fighting for the City 9/20- 10/29

Campaign 4
Fighting for the City

Map Name: Studica
Grid: F4
Time:  0630 Hours

37336183065_1e00e04e13_c.jpg

After narrowly stopping the COAC Advance, RON forces are now trying to push the COAC back out of their territory. COAC Forces have dug in rather than completely withdrawing out of the city.

37192818651_78018ef18c_c.jpg

Both sides have hunkered down in tight Close Quarters Combat with each side fighting from building to building engaging in small skirmishes to try and maintain control of a city block.

36498174164_89312e3f44_c.jpg

And we're back after a much needed break so that no one would get worn out. Thanks for sticking around and we hope you enjoy this round. More to come!

Campaign Guidelines

• Both sides are to show their forces engaging in Close Quarters Combat in a city. (Failure to do this will result in a loss of points)

• The goal for both sides here is to show coordination with each other across your builds. Stories should intertwine and share details. Be creative. This will be a big part of your score. 

• Nations that currently have not declared war will need to do so before submitting combat builds or find other creative ways to build something to fit in with the guidelines. 

• All builds must be posted as a new topic in the “Great Brick War” subforum, the title prefixed by, "(GBW- CP4)" followed by the Country you’re representing, and then your MOC’s Title. Example "(GBW- CP4) Filace - Fueling up the Jets")  
  • Neither side should show their forces definitively destroying the opposition. Showing successes is okay, but not total domination. The winners of the campaign will be decided based on the points awarded from judging. This means if your team doesn't score well, it's possible for your forces to be beaten back.
  • MINIMUM SIZE BUILD IS 32 X 32
  • All LDD Builds must be labeled- Example: (GBW- CP4) Country - Title of build (LDD)
  • All builds must be new MOC’s and not prior builds. 
  • Photo Editing is to be kept to a minimum with only real edits of lighting and color correction. No special effects. Players may crop one picture of their MOC onto a background picture to help with their landscape if they’d like. 
  • Pictures cannot be bigger than 800x600
  • Players may post a link to an offsite host such as Flickr where Higher Res pics are located. 
  • Be cool and share your photos in the GBW Flickr Group!
  • Please refer to the General Rules Topic for limitations based on your Point Level.
  • Upon completion, players must also post a link to their build in the AAR Thread as well letting the judges know that it is eligible for scoring. 

Campaign Duration 9/20/17 - 10/29/17

All builds will not be finalized until the closing date for the campaign. Players can edit their posts up until that point. As long as it is 10/29/17 somewhere in the world, you can submit. Use this as a deadline https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/baker-island

The Outcome

If the COAC wins, they will maintain their foothold into the next campaign.
If the RON wins they will be assaulting into COAC territory in the next round. 

All players who participate will be awarded the points they earn for each build.
The winning team will earn a special tag.
Players can have only (1) GBW Tag in their profile at a time. If you would like this tag, please let a GBW Staff Member know.   

Edited by TheBeeze

Great campaign!! Just one question:

The city will be one certain city in Studica F4, or more than one cities in Studica F4, or any city anywhere (probably very near to borders) ?

Well, as RoN has pushed back CoAC into their territory, CoAC gets the honor of naming it.  You guys wanna take a few days to come up with a name?

I suggest @paintballman give the name: inspired on the one of the beer he dislikes the most (just an idea).

He raised the question, he should have the right to name the town.

I think we decided on Carrefour as the name for the city. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

4 hours ago, LEGORACER1 said:

He was right.:look:

Yes I was right ! :laugh:

It's easy to know that when you got one of these stores near your home... :grin:

3 hours ago, Phadeout said:

Surely a bonus point to anyone MOCing that in their campaign build ;)

A great idea ! :thumbup::laugh::roflmao:

On 24-9-2017 at 9:24 PM, Faladrin said:

Yes I was right ! :laugh:

It's easy to know that when you got one of these stores near your home... :grin:

A great idea ! :thumbup::laugh::roflmao:

Yep, a lot of those shops in Belgium as well :p

Is Carrefour the capital town of Briolui, or just an important town? This is to complete the story.

Thanks.

I am reading all the stories and I think that  next time players have to build in the same area, they should be given site information or a map so everyone can refer to the same things and not to what everyone wants