Sign in to follow this  
MegaRoi

[TC12] Uno's Car or His Fortressness

1 hour ago, MegaRoi said:

Okay, we almost have October, time to start with the upper part of the MOC.

You could try a PF switch easier to control or even a spring loaded PF switch using a rubber band.

Edited by Milan
Removed images and most of the text. Please don't quote whole block of images and text.

@Doug72

That's not exactly what  meant. For the mechanics it doesn't matter which way they run, they will shift out anything every turn. But the controller in your has still this lever, so I will modify my remote control that it fits to my model functions.

Oh, and there is one more thing I forgot :

Tc12047.jpeg

More side view:

Tc12048.jpeg

Robert

14 hours ago, Mechbuilds said:

Awesome!

Wow, thank you! It's the first time someone gave me the A word. :grin::grin::grin:

14 hours ago, JDL1967 said:

Love it. This is really a wacky build, but in a nice color sceem. :thumbup:

Thank you very much. The color scheme is still not final, but with the parts I have. I'm thinking about getting another set, to extend my color range. I hope I can bring it to an end by the end of the week.

Ah, what a wonderful Sunday morning. Maybe I can you another update this afternoon.

Have a good day.

1 hour ago, MegaRoi said:

Wow, thank you! It's the first time someone gave me the A word. :grin::grin::grin:

Thank you very much. The color scheme is still not final, but with the parts I have. I'm thinking about getting another set, to extend my color range. I hope I can bring it to an end by the end of the week.

Ah, what a wonderful Sunday morning. Maybe I can you another update this afternoon.

Have a good day.

Looking forward to that. I also will get some new pics from my wacky build. But to get back to yours, you can add some bleu on the back. The front if you ask me, dont change it. It looks great..

There really is only one word to describe this now, and it's WACKY. I wasn't sure at the beginning of the build, but I like where it's ended up. Can't wait to see it all in action. How does the panda get into his/her cockpit though?

So far I used three motor for three weapons. What could be fourth?

BOOSTERS!

I though they should look like this:
Tc12049.jpeg

Tc12050.jpeg

Tc12051.jpeg

Connected with some gears ...
Tc12052.jpeg

Tc12053.jpeg

... and attached to the cockpit, driven by another L:

Tc12054.jpeg

More fotos:

Tc12055.jpeg

Tc12056.jpeg

Tc12057.jpeg

Tc12058.jpeg

Tc12059.jpeg

I hope I can create a video soon!
1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

What a wacky development :thumbup:

Wow, nice compliment, while it's a wacky contest. Thank you.

And :thumbup: = :blush::blush::blush:

6 hours ago, ColletArrow said:

There really is only one word to describe this now, and it's WACKY. I wasn't sure at the beginning of the build, but I like where it's ended up. Can't wait to see it all in action. How does the panda get into his/her cockpit though?

Thank you so much (up case !).

The Panda has holes on his bottom, also on his feet. With a little force the larger balls with an axle hole fit in there. But the hole distance doesn't fit, so the balls need free movement.

X01.jpeg

Check out, where I introduced the cockpit, I think you can see there how the Panda sits.

Robert,

as I already said in this post

It really reminds me on wacky planes like Stipa Caproni. On the first sight that kind of plane looks like insect Bumbar Bumbar. It is one of the wackiest planes that I ever saw, and so far your project is the wackiest that I saw here on EB so far 

51 minutes ago, MegaRoi said:

The Panda has holes on his bottom, also on his feet. With a little force the larger balls with an axle hole fit in there. But the hole distance doesn't fit, so the balls need free movement.

I meant the question in a more in-universe sense; will there be a ladder for him to be able to climb into the cockpit?

3 minutes ago, ColletArrow said:

..., will there be a ladder for him to be able to climb into the cockpit?

Yep. Two of them and here they are:

X02.jpeg

43 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Robert,

as I already said in this post:

..., and so far your project is the wackiest that I saw here on EB so far 

Thank you very much for this nice compliment!

I think the contest will end for me one week earlier, because I won't be around my Lego collection for the last week. So stay tuned for the finished model. I hope I cane make it!

But with these nice comments ...

I just realized I hadn't look at this for awhile - and I have missed heaps! *huh*

Really like the panda as a pilot - it's super wacky! And something that supprised me, is the color combination - I thought the mix of so many colors wouldn't look any good, but it actually looks great! :sweet:

Keep up the great work, it's just getting better and better!

3 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

I just realized I hadn't look at this for awhile - and I have missed heaps! *huh*

Really like the panda as a pilot - it's super wacky! And something that supprised me, is the color combination - I thought the mix of so many colors wouldn't look any good, but it actually looks great! :sweet:

Keep up the great work, it's just getting better and better!

Definitely thank you for that, somehow I'm a bit proud. And speechless ...

I hope you still like it, when it's finished.

11 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Definitely the wackiest model yet!

Thank you. :sweet::sweet::sweet:

The wings should be ready, same with the upper hull, well, almost 95%. But I'm still working on the oil spitter, that one is more difficult than I thought. More pics coming soon.

Back again ...

At the moment I have only a tiny tiny update: I found the air intake for the sencond V4 and I modified the exhaust. It should be a racing motor, so it has a open exhaust.

Tc12060.jpeg

While the last fotos of the engines has been so dark, here are two more:

Tc12061.jpeg

Tc12062.jpeg

Robert

2 hours ago, MegaRoi said:

Back again ...

At the moment I have only a tiny tiny update: I found the air intake for the sencond V4 and I modified the exhaust. It should be a racing motor, so it has a open exhaust.

While the last fotos of the engines has been so dark, here are two more:

Robert

Nice detailed engine

I'll be honest, I didn't have much expectation for this build from the initial photos, boy was I wrong. WOW that look really good! The colors scheme looks really well also. I am looking forward to a video. 

BTW, I may have missed it, but what is the wacky function? Just the vehicle itself or something else? 

2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Nice detailed engine

I think so too, thank you.

2 hours ago, aminnich said:

I'll be honest, I didn't have much expectation for this build from the initial photos, boy was I wrong. WOW that look really good! The colors scheme looks really well also. I am looking forward to a video. 

BTW, I may have missed it, but what is the wacky function? Just the vehicle itself or something else? 

Thank you!

It doesn't have too many functions, beside steering and driving, I think the propeller will be the main wacky function. It will increase acceleration and it will blow the opponents away, or it will avoid any slipstream at least. The airstream will be guided by the rudders.

It will have some weapons, you decide if they are wacky or not, which are inspired from the original game. So nothing extraterrestrial. It will have:

• mine layer
  • oil spitter
  • double machine gun
  • double booster
  • wheel cutter

That's it for the moment. If I find more, I will announce it in the entry topic.

Yes! I finished the lower part of my model last night, now all weapons should work as expected. And beyond that I have a complete roller.

I've never made a video for a Lego MOC, nor have the right camera. So for the first steps my mobile must do it.

This is my first attempt to create a video and the first test drive of my TC12 entry, play by your own will:

Please excuse the really bad quality. And my lousy attempt creating a video. No words about the elevator music!

Cool. :thumbup: Now the next step is to see propeller in barrel :laugh: