raised

Announcing OcTRAINber, the first contest by Brick Model Railroader!

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the update. The time and energy that you guys are putting into this contest are greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

This is a short service announcement for everybody that is eagerly waiting for the final results of the first season of OcTRAINber. We would like to tell of you you that we apologize for the silence from our side, but we are working on the judging as we speak. It has been some busy times for all of us after OcTRAINber ended, which kind of derailed our schedule when it comes to the judging.

We however would like to stress that this has been a great OcTRAINber and we are happy to see so many high quality entries! This obviously makes it even more difficult for us to judge, but it is a price we are more than willing to pay!

So, to keep this service announcement as short as possible: Thanks again for participating and for making OcTRAINber a succes. Our four judges (including myself) are busy judging the entries and hope to finish this as soon as possible. When we have the final results in, we will ofcourse communicate it immediately!

http://brickmodelrailroader.com/index.php/2017/11/13/octrainber-a-short-service-announcement/

Darn, I missed this! Must get involved if you do OcTRAINber again next year!

Brilliant models by all, really enjoyed looking through Flickr at them!

Congratulations to everyone involved. I hadn't seen the entries that weren't posted here on EB, and many of them had me laughing quite loud (especially the metroliner one!)

Maybe I should have entered a digital build. On the other hand, I don't think I could have competed with Hod Carrier's monster. Well done to all, a truly unique contest.

Thanks go to the guys from BMR for all their hard work organising an excellent competition. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed all the entries immensely. Congratulations to everyone who entered. I can’t wait for OcTRAINber to come around again. :grin:

Update for the winners: We will contact you on short notice for shipping & choosing your prize!

Edited by raised