Has anybody come across a similar glitch in LDD?   This has been happening when brick outlines are enabled under preferences (render quality doesn't effect it).  I'll be building away and this glitch will trigger randomly when placing or painting a part.  I'd really appreciate any help resolving this, as the program is pretty much unusable for me with this glitch.

My system is high end and I should be having no performance issues.  System specs:

Windows 10 64-bit, NVIDIA GTX 1080 (latest drivers), Intel i7-7700k 4.20 GHz, LDD 4.3.10

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

There's either a bug in Nvidia's driver for GTX 10xx cards or there's a bug in LDD (I personally think it's the former, but I could be wrong). In any case, you can't use advanced shading and brick outlines on GTX 10xx cards. There's a topic about it here.

Thank you!  My apologies, I failed to find it in my search. 

TLG gave the someone the expected reply that they have no plans to update LDD again. It looks like they found a solution here. Unfortunately I do not have an older Windows licence, so I can't take advantage of it. Based on that workaround, it looks like a 3D acceleration issue is to blame.