Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

BRICKYWOOD - Day 10

37310751555_f9e1ca5db7_c.jpg

The Cast

35017791514_164ee215c0_t.jpgDebby Brickolds, Creative Executive (DarkDragon) NPC
35859153015_354b8cba41_t.jpgKevin Spastud, Creative Executive (KotZ) NPC
35471497910_e3a646f4bb_t.jpgAudrey Hepbrick, Actress (Dragonator)
35727494651_a67ff09612_t.jpgFinn Foley, Sound Guy (Tariq J)
35859153225_db54721fe0_t.jpgGlenn Clutch, Actress (WhiteFang)
35727494281_2353c5e276_t.jpgRoger Ebrick, Critic (Lord Duvors)

Credits have Rolled:
35727495011_8f85e787d2_t.jpgBob Fosstud, Choreographer (PatRat) - ABS
35818780426_0400b0cf7a_t.jpgAri Nougat, Agent (Shadows) - Burpamount
35727494761_4a3402a342_t.jpgBrickie, Dog Actor (Bob) - ABS
35727493971_b4cd6e466e_t.jpgWilliam Plastic, Director of Photography (jluck) ABS
35859152675_73260a7d03_t.jpgRosamund Bricke, Wardrobe Designer (Rider Raider) ABS
35727494431_67f916effb_t.jpg Legonardo Brickcaprio, Actor (Umbra-Manis) ABS
35727494341_d3e4c93ecc_t.jpgNash Bricksman, Writer (mediumsnowman) ABS

35859152425_96d5fee301_t.jpgThelma Brickmacher, Film Editor (Kintobor) Burpamount
35818780316_56b20545eb_t.jpgBrickald Reagan, BAG (Brick Actors Guild) Representative (TinyPiesRUs) ABS
35727494061_d7ec8b12e6_t.jpgStudcille B DeMille, Director (Khscarymovie4) Burpamount
35727494501_304c196a98_t.jpgGopher, PA/Intern (Zepher) ABS
35121493983_bde343a58c_t.jpg Brick Affleck, Writer-Director/(bad) Actor (Actor Builder) ABS

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the ABS (Town) or the Burpamount (Scum). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum/Evil characters, while the Scum must outnumber the Town. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. Every “day” is 72 hours long. That’s 3 days. Plenty of time. You can’t vote for the first 24 hours, but as soon as the 25th hour begins, you can. At the end of the 72 hours, the Night stage follows for a majority of 48 hours.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game hosts. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.
  7. Do not play the game outside the day-thread and PMs. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Play with your roles. Have fun with them and get into character, you'll enjoy the game more.
  8. If you are dead, your game is over. You may not comment on the game to any living or dead players in any form. This includes posting, private messaging, direct chat, email or any other form of online or offline communication with the exception of the deadboard, provided to you by the game hosts. The deadboard is for dead-to-dead player communication only. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. The same applies for living players making contact with those who are no longer playing, no matter what the stated purpose. Both situations can appear to be an attempt to gain information or cause influence that would be unfair to the remaining living players. Whether you are still playing or have already died, if you are contacted inappropriately, please notify the hosts immediately. Violation of this rule will result in instant mod-kill, taking away of your Oscar, and bad press.
  9. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a 2-vote penalty. All EB staff can see ALL edits. This is your only warning.
  10. You must post in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  11. You must vote in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  12. These rules will not change through the game. Do not pester the hosts about changing any rules.
  13. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your role PM. All other forms of communications will be ignored.
  14. There are no clues in the photos.
  15. There are no clues in the photos!
  16. Characters were created separately from roles being assigned, so the type of expression/headgear/tone/clothing/etc has nothing to do with what team a character is on.
  17. Placement of a character within a photo does not indicate what team the character is on.
  18. Some figures have dual-sided heads and the heads might be turned around for photos if the scene warrants it. This is not an indication of the allegiance of the character!
  19. There are no clues in the photos.
  20. Play and have fun. Be silly, serious, comedic, dramatic, whatever you think works to help your team win. Just remember it's a game.

I blocked Finn again, and was told that I was successful.

I think that successfully puts to rest Finn's alternative nights argument.  I don't see any reason to put off voting for him any longer.

I must admit you've played this very well Audrey and for that I applaud you. But I can assure you I am a vanilla town and Audrey is lying about blocking me.

Audrey only started really helping us because she was called out on Day 5, the person we lynch today is crucial, you vote for me and the town loses. If you kill me now, Audrey will kill another one of you during the night and then another one during the next night and by then it will all be over.

And I've said it before on the previous Day, why would I have gone for Gopher?

Firstly I apologize for disappearing for the latter part of the previous day, I was very stressed and I needed a respite from this game for I while. I did not expect the day would be extended by another twelve hours.

Now that I am here I must say that I was protecting myself last night, I don't know if that helps any.

18 hours ago, Dragonator said:

I blocked Finn again, and was told that I was successful.

I think that successfully puts to rest Finn's alternative nights argument.  I don't see any reason to put off voting for him any longer.

I don't understand, how does this prove Finn's argument wrong exactly?

Finn suggested an explanation for the lack of kills was that the scum could only kill on alternate nights, a proposition I found ludicrous to begin with.  The fact we just had 2 nights in a row with no kill suggests that such a proposition is even more unlikely.

Honestly we're over thinking at this stage.  Finn is the final scum.  Let's get this over with.

If there are in fact two scum left and we are at a stalemate, could we just have that declared so that we don't have to continue on any longer?

As I recall, that theory is one he no longer holds. And anyway, it neither proves or disproves any of the arguments he made yesterday in any way.

Well, I for one don't see any point dragging this out any longer.

Once again, I vote:  Finn Foley (Tariq J).

If we again for some reason split on the vote, I'll just continue to block Finn.  But honestly, I so reason to split another time.  The evidence is stacked against him.

If Finn AND Roger are scum, then let's just declare a town loss, let me have a dramatic final monologue as befits a star such as myself, and finally end this. :laugh:

4 hours ago, Dragonator said:

Well, I for one don't see any point dragging this out any longer.

Once again, I vote:  Finn Foley (Tariq J).

If we again for some reason split on the vote, I'll just continue to block Finn.  But honestly, I so reason to split another time.  The evidence is stacked against him.

If Finn AND Roger are scum, then let's just declare a town loss, let me have a dramatic final monologue as befits a star such as myself, and finally end this. :laugh:

I can assure you that me and Roger are not scum. AND, I find it very suspicious that would suggest Roger was scum, given the fact we know Umbra Mantis was the back up role to Roger's night action and Umbra was Town.

Another thing I noticed, on Day 5, you claimed you blocked Thelma on Night 1, yet despite the fact there were no kills that night you started to go after Roger instead, as oppose to what to what you've done with me, trying to help your scum buddies out? 

Vote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) 

Mr Noughat did (by incredible luck) discover the identity of the town block, whether it was a Brickie, Mr Plastic, I don't know. 

But either way, Audrey has been playing us this whole time, I've said it before and I'll say it again, who was the person who constantly pushed for Studcille's lynch for Days? Me. Who was the one who suggested we lynch someone other than Mr Fostuud because he may have been an important role? Me. 

I agree with Finn, and in addition I will add that most of Audrey's accusations against him are extremely weak and are not backed up by any verifiable evidence.

Vote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator).

I would like to end this by my own hand. Hence, Audruy's vote. I am sorry. 

Vote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator).

Well that's quite unfortunate, surviving all this time just to see the town shoot itself in the foot when we're so close and when it is so much more obvious than it has been in previous days.  Such a pity!  Gopher would have seen the sense in all of this, probably why Finn killed him I assume. :laugh:

I think I have enough time to go get my hair properly swishy before I am at last killed off in a dramatic fashion.  And a monologue no less!!  I always knew it would end like this, brought down by the criticism of a deceitful critic, a jealous actress and ... whatever that Finn guy does around here I don't even know.  Alas!  For my time has come, to take to the stage one last time and to end these days, what feels like months, of endless suffering.  Release me from my torment!!  I can no longer take the lashings of an unfair critic, the backstabbing of a second rate actress, the tacky tones of music that has lost its relevance.  It is time!  Time to transcend this mortal flesh and ascend unto the realms of the departed, where I shall be a star for eternity!  It is my calling! *hair swish!*

If, somehow, two of you are in fact town and somehow survive the night, don't let Finn get away with it please.  But my assumption is that we have in fact already lost and were delaying the inevitable.  Two possibilities come to mind.  I have had for a long while a suspicion that Glenn isn't really the townie he claims to be, although how you can have a neutral investigator I have no idea.  I am more skeptical of the proposition that Roger is also a Burpamount with Finn, but it would make sense and would fit with some of my suspicions on previous days, although that doesn't explain why we are still sitting here then.  This should have been over a while ago if that were the case.  I think the more likely explanation for this strange turn of events is that one of you is neutral and another is Burpamount, but given what is about to occur, I look forward to finding out very soon.  Heaven forbid that Glenn and Roger are in fact both town and were actually legitimately swayed by the scum right at the finish line.  :laugh:  How unfortunate that would be.

With that, I shall await my fate!  Farewell for now, cruel world!  Until we meet again.

2 hours ago, Dragonator said:

If, somehow, two of you are in fact town and somehow survive the night, don't let Finn get away with it please.  But my assumption is that we have in fact already lost and were delaying the inevitable.  Two possibilities come to mind.  I have had for a long while a suspicion that Glenn isn't really the townie he claims to be, although how you can have a neutral investigator I have no idea.   

But If Glenn was a neutral, surely we would have won since the neutral can win with either side? I was very doubtful of Glenn too but why would he claim on Day 2, so early in the game, when he was at risk ok getting counter claimed? Unless Mr Fostuud was incredibly unfortunate and was the investigator. And even though though you claims that you convicted Thelma, you blocked her on Night 1 and dint bother to tell anyone until Day 5.

Would be pretty weird to block my own teammate on the first night though right? :laugh:  Anyway, stop trying to take my spotlight!  This is my monologue time, you had your chance for discussion, Scummy McScum pants!

[new post]

Actually, rewind a moment.  A thought occurs to me.  I really would like to just finish this, but I see a way that I can prove myself.  Let me live, and tonight I'll block either Glenn or Roger, instead of Finn.  Assuming the person I block lives (and we can even guarantee it if Roger protects Glenn and I block Glenn), that person can confirm that they were blocked, which would prove I am not the killer.  If the killer also kills one of us (which I assume Finn would take the opportunity to do so), that makes it even easier for the 2 surviving town to convict him tomorrow.  If not, it does no harm.

Look at it this way.  You convict me now, the killer kills someone tonight, and it is game over.  Let me live, at worst we lose one person tonight, still have 3 left tomorrow and can have another go at lynching, hopefully with slightly better information.

Doesn't matter to me either way but, if the remaining town do actually want to survive this, do at least consider it.

To assess the potential outcomes of not convicting me:

• Nobody dies, I block Glenn, Glenn confirms he was blocked.  Gives us slightly better info, at least proves I'm not the scum killer and indicates someone else is (given that Gopher was killed we know somebody is).
  • One person dies, likely either myself or Roger (if he protects Glenn).  If Roger dies, Glenn confirms I blocked him, we lynch Finn.  If I die, you can lynch Finn.  If Finn dies... not sure about that one. :laugh: Probably lynch me I guess.
  • Worst case:  one person dies (either Finn or Roger), Glenn states he was not blocked, and the two remaining people can lynch me.  If you are confident I am the last scum, then this is a no-risk test.

Convicting me:

• Game over town, game over.  Figuratively of course, this is no game. *hairswish*

Glenn I think of everyone here, you are probably the most reasonable.  Do consider it.

Current Vote Tally
1 vote for Finn Foley (Tariq J) - Dragonator
3 votes for Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) - Tariq J, Lord Duvors, WhiteFang.

Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) has been lynched with a majority vote. The day has ended.