Drunknok

Historical resources for Eldorado Fortress?

If you have any interest in the Lego Pirates line, you are familiar (or own) Eldorado Fortress. I wonder: on what historical resources is this set based on?

I'm interested in pictures of real-world buildings close to EF or its building style. Any help is appreciated.

Edited by Drunknok

There was a similar discussion to this a while back, some of winch you may find useful. Do do me the favor of NOT bumping the old topic, unless you have something truly significant to add. Its a dead topic and needlessly reviving old discussions is frowned upon. Here the link below though, cheers!

9 hours ago, kurigan said:

There was a similar discussion to this a while back, some of winch you may find useful. Do do me the favor of NOT bumping the old topic, unless you have something truly significant to add. Its a dead topic and needlessly reviving old discussions is frowned upon. Here the link below though, cheers!

Interesting read, thanks for linking it here.

You mentioned more pictures of yours (from St Croix) there, but the given Photobucket link responds with an error. Could you please check either that link or have a look wether those pictures are online at another place? Thanks in advance.

10 hours ago, Drunknok said:

Interesting read, thanks for linking it here.

You mentioned more pictures of yours (from St Croix) there, but the given Photobucket link responds with an error. Could you please check either that link or have a look wether those pictures are online at another place? Thanks in advance.

Know what. I forgot about that. I had taken them down to make space, but Photobucket finally twisted my arm enough to pay for it so I could put em back up. Gimmie a day or so on that though.

Cheers mate!

Well, you'll have to deal with filtering past the unrelated stuff, mostly just my wife and myself, but here they are. I just went ahead an uploaded the entire album so I'd have it on back-up. What do ya want for free, eh?

http://s62.photobucket.com/user/Dave_Stasny/library/Ship Visits/Cruzan Honeymoon?sort=3&page=1

Edit: I'm also adding back a bunch of my ship visits and what-not form years past while i'm at it. Those too may be handy, but involve a lot of my grinning mug as well :grin: