Thorsten50

Search LDraw all in one installer 2013-01

The new All in one with LPup 3D dosen't work onn my computer as it should.

I cant find the old version 2013-01 wit Lpub 4. Hatt still one of you?

If yes, send me a PN

Thanks Thorsten

I just installed it and it seems to work fine with the 1601 library, I see no reason why it shouldn't as the ldraw library still uses the same format as in 2011/2014. AIOI is just a packaging of a collection of tools for ease of use. You can also install any combination of those tools separately (even recommended for advanced users as many tools have newer versions available then the one in the latest AIOI).

@roland

Only the Part List does not work with cutom parts. There are four paths that do not work together with the lpub4 and MLCad 6 already. Updating LPub does not work. Changing the Pade was also futile.

Lpub 4 miss same drivers

Green circle ok (Part not redy).

red fail

1.png

Edited by Thorsten50

LPub doesn't support multiple libraries, you'll have to merge them all into a single (separate) library and rerun mklist.exe. While merging be sure to copy backwards in order of importance, so (official 1601, unofficial zip, custom parts etc)

Is that file using spaces or some weird characters in is's filename? That often upsets the older LDraw software tools. Or maybe it uses wrong vertex winding and or wrong BFC tags (I'll have to see that parts source to be sure).

I hafe Updatet ol Path from hand include mklist. No change.Thats Standard BFC. The Part is not redy its place holder. The sticker files are not displayed (sam as other).

In the AIO 2013-01 was is it allright.

Edited by Thorsten50

lpub 3s doesn't like to use nested call outs like this. You  should unpack the yellow call out and get all steps on one page. The red call out can stay as it is: a call out.

@Thorsten50

The problem is that no one seems to have the 2013-01 version available.
So my suggestion is to make some more try to make the present version to work. If it is not a known bug, then the problem is in your configuration and it will be surely possible to fix it.

@Calabar

The old verion work after many installing and uninstalling. The hase the same fail as brfor after path changing, Mklist, copying and and and ......

Edited by Thorsten50

Custom parts do work in LPub3D. Just this specific part on your specific machine doesn't work, please keep that in mind.

Could you maybe make an example file with a a few steps and the problematic part in question and share it with me/us?