Let's have a go at the famous Dalton Brothers:

800x619.jpg

As you know, they usually end up in prison:

800x646.jpg

C&C Welcome!

.. adding some more:

800x556.jpg

(as you can see I am running out of the original heads...)

800x619.jpg

... the "carrot version".

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

Nice wild west concepts! Simple and classic feeling but fun. My biggest critique is that your second picture appears to a bit fuzzy. Nice way to make the minifigures different heights. 

One of them has the wrong head in the second photo(among other things).......Nice work by the way!

Edited by Hart New Bob

This is great! I love the Dalton Brothers! A carrot in Averell hand would be a nice touch.

Great, now I've got The Eagles stuck in my head :wacko:

I like the simplicity of the buildings, they're very well executed, but the height difference of the figures captured my interest most. Some how, despite it never really working for me in person, I find the use of plates as, let's call em shoes, just works. :thumbup:

16 hours ago, SilentWolf said:

Nice wild west concepts! Simple and classic feeling but fun. My biggest critique is that your second picture appears to a bit fuzzy. Nice way to make the minifigures different heights. 

Thanks.  I took the picture on a carpet. Not the best idea :laugh:

15 hours ago, Hart New Bob said:

One of them has the wrong head in the second photo(among other things).......Nice work by the way!

This is a different "set" of Daltons. I'll be adding a third soon - and I don't seem to have all those heads in the numbers I'd like to have...

13 hours ago, ramar said:

This is great! I love the Dalton Brothers! A carrot in Averell hand would be a nice touch.

And this was a great idea. So I've changed that!.

9 hours ago, kurigan said:

Great, now I've got The Eagles stuck in my head :wacko:

I like the simplicity of the buildings, they're very well executed, but the height difference of the figures captured my interest most. Some how, despite it never really working for me in person, I find the use of plates as, let's call em shoes, just works. :thumbup:

Could be worse soundwise. :grin:

Maybe you have not seen the Lucky Luke comics by Morris. The Dalton gang appears as four brothers - all different in height.

10 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Could be worse soundwise. :grin:

Maybe you have not seen the Lucky Luke comics by Morris. The Dalton gang appears as four brothers - all different in height.

Indeed

I have not, but not what i was referencing anyway. I meant how you used plates to make them different heights. I've tried it, didn't like it, but feel differently about yours. I think this works well.

On 18.9.2017 at 3:10 AM, kurigan said:

Indeed

I have not, but not what i was referencing anyway. I meant how you used plates to make them different heights. I've tried it, didn't like it, but feel differently about yours. I think this works well.

Thanks then :sweet:

On 18.9.2017 at 11:03 PM, ramar said:

:thumbup: yeah!!!

:grin:

On 23.9.2017 at 10:00 PM, sander1992 said:

Great versions of the Daltons. :thumbup:

Is the bank inspired from the Lone Ranger set?

Sorry, I did not see this question for a while:

Yes, the bank is the "colour-changed" and "turned into a complete house"-version of the LR set.

The sign on the store looks pretty cool, I will point out that the 'ORE' are one plate lower then the 'ST' but that's just my nitpicking shining through. Very nice overall, I read one or two of the comics a couple of years ago and I recon the Dalton Brothers are spot on!