A stealth class starship with high cloaking abilities, suitable for the most covert of assignments.

Void Raven

Void Raven (details)

This has been one of my therapeutic builds over the last couple months. ?
As always with when I build starships, there's a solid dose of Nick Trotta inspiration.

Thanks for reading!

Dang, that is one shadowed looking craft! :oh: I certainly like the color scheme of Black and Blue on this one, and its dual tiered cockpits remind me of both the SHIELD Quinjet and the LL928 Galaxy Explorer.

By the way, speaking of the color scheme, what shade of Blue is used on this? Is it Bright Blue or Earth Blue?

That's a ship I would not wanna run into :) It looks great. I absolutely love it! How did you get all the wings to have such cool angles?!

Excellent build. A super clean yet complex design. I bet many non-Lego-fans would initially even think it is a model- kit.:classic:

Beautifully done! I'm dying to know though, however did you attach the technic tracks sidways onto the wings?

27 minutes ago, danth said:

This is insanely cool. I would not be disappointed at all if Blacktron 3 looked like this.

Earth Blue and Black? Sure, but I certainly would be disappointed the accenting translucent color were just plain old Trans. Black instead of a more colorful choice. :sceptic:

Very nice.  Much like your last ship build, my guess is this one is much larger than it appears here.  Very cool indeed!

14 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Earth Blue and Black? Sure, but I certainly would be disappointed the accenting translucent color were just plain old Trans. Black instead of a more colorful choice. :sceptic:

Yeah, on second thought I would for sure complain about that. Maybe trans purple? That would probably look amazing on this model.

10 hours ago, danth said:

Yeah, on second thought I would for sure complain about that. Maybe trans purple? That would probably look amazing on this model.

We certainly could use a lot more Trans. Purple canopies. :smug:

Come to think of it, yeah, Trans. Purple could pair nicely with Black/Earth Blue. That was sort of the color scheme of the Ultra Agents antagonist Antimatter in a way.

th?id=OIP.UJfwYztZyxDL6iljeooW1gEsD5&pid

Very shiny.  In a dark and brooding style, obviously!  Interesting use of bricks-as-wings, gives it a very solid look.  Nicely done!