Cjd223

(MOC) Minifigure-Scale UCS AT-ACT

Introducing the Ultimate Collector's Series AT-ACT!  Since it appears that Lego will not be releasing a version of the vehicle, and MOCs have not exactly captured the scale of it, I have decided to take matters into my own hands.  Using Cavegod's AT-AT as a base for the build and a final size, I was able to modify certain sections of the MOC to recreate an AT-ACT!  As many of you may know, Cavegod's AT-AT is slightly too big for minifigure scale, however math has shown that this size is in fact minifigure scale for an AT-ACT!

With a redesigned head, side modifications, and technic legs, this MOC surely takes the original design and reinvents it into a behemoth from the battle of Scarif.  The final MOC measures 6,882 bricks in quantity and matches up in size with Cavegod's AT-AT.

(High Quality) Pictures are still in development for a finished build of the MOC, but I am still willing to share what I currently have with the community.  I have completed a 345 page instruction manual for this MOC, and have prepared to share that with AFOLs.  The manual comes in a bundle with the LDD files and a parts list for the MOC.  Since the manual is currently 99% done and not final (Just need to put in the pictures), anyone who receives a copy of the bundle will receive a new copy of the manual when the front cover picture is put in.  All I ask in return for the bundle is $35 as a contribution toward all of the work that went into the final product.

If you are interested in receiving a manual, please contact me at chrdvorak@hotmail.com and I will give you the necessary information to receive your own copy.

Here are some screenshots from the manual:

36400799273_bba9633a16_z_d.jpg

36400799233_99105620b6_z_d.jpg

36400799183_7b107f9c39_z_d.jpg

36400799143_c0e825693a_z_d.jpg

36400799093_22d3f51379_z_d.jpg

Is the parts list going to be uploaded to Rebrickable?  I'd like to look through it before deciding on the instructions.  I don't think I'll have room for it anyway.  The build looks great though!

Hello!

Fantastic build, great idea to modify CG's than to start from scratch. I wish I had the bricks to build this and definitely get some comparison pics like Azrielsc said!

Kind regards, Ellis.

8 hours ago, sandtrooper said:

Is the parts list going to be uploaded to Rebrickable?  I'd like to look through it before deciding on the instructions.  I don't think I'll have room for it anyway.  The build looks great though!

Yes, the parts list will be uploaded to rebrickable, just waiting for its approval then I will post it here!

Aaah someone finally did it ! Looks great :) Can't wait to see someone building it in real bricks !

11 hours ago, Death Trooper said:

When will it be done

Currently my focus is on a much larger build, but in time it will be great to share what I have been a help in working on.