Hart New Bob

What is your favorite youtube channel?

It is mostly in the title, mine are, Alternate-History-Hub, and others.

Edited by Hart New Bob
traffic conditions

Game Grumps, Jontron, Game Theory, Film Theory, Pro Jared, PeanutButterGamer, Space Hamster, Cinema Sins, Cinema Wins and Gaijin Goombah, to name a few.

Also, Classical Music Channels, and GMod/SFM Movie channels, my two favourite being Doctor Lalve, Genowhirl and Eltorro64rus. Oh, and SMG4.

Edited by Eggyslav

Just now, Hart New Bob said:

I thought so, because of your "is Basil the Bat-lord a vampire" theory. :wink:

Yeah, MatPat was partialy my inspiration there...;)

Top5s

Awesome channel about paranomal stuff

Also, I like Butch Hartman's channel (The guy who created Fairly Oddparents). Super talented guy with very nice content

I don't have a particular favorite YouTube channel, but I do like to browse around the site for noteworthy brickfilmers' work, that and Lego YouTube reviewers such as ArtiFex Creation and JANGBRiCKS.

When it comes to comedy, I do enjoy cinema centric YouTubers such as HISHE (How It Should Have Ended) and Screen Junkies:grin:

I think my LEGO-related favorites have to be JANGBRiCKS, Sariel and Hamster Productions. The latter's animations are excellent, and you can clearly see a progression from his older videos to the recent ones. The difference in style between the two former ones is good to see, it demonstrates how versatile our hobby can be.

Non-LEGO related, I enjoy the channels of Colin Furze, Tom Scott and Geoff Marshall, and also the music of Wintergatan. A very odd mix, but it certainly provides a variety of content.

I do not have a particular channel which I like but I keep watching interesting facts about people, animal etc.

I forgot about the LEGO channels!  Probably Just2good and Bricktsar.  I don't like Jang, because he constantly gets sets and pieces.  J2G & Bricktsar are much more "realistic".

Edited by Hart New Bob

On 15/09/2017 at 5:51 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

I don't have a particular favorite YouTube channel, but I do like to browse around the site for noteworthy brickfilmers' work, that and Lego YouTube reviewers such as ArtiFex Creation and JANGBRiCKS.

Those are my two favourite LEGO channels. I also like TalkBricks.

Of non-LEGO channels, my favourites are scholagladiatoria and skallagrim. The guy who presents scholagladiatoria knows his stuff but takes soooo loooong to get to the point, while skallagrim's presenter is often guilty of stating the glaringly obvious. Still, both are interesting channels.    

My favourites are the Vanoss crew, Kuldud3 aka Ms Breezy, Airforceproud95 (really funny flight simulator commentary), and Vinesauce (Joel and Vinny). Favourite GMOD/SFM youtubers are Eltorro64rus, Dr Lalve...I think there's a few others, but that's all I can remember.

EDIT: OH MY GOODNESS, HOW COULD I FORGET? I forgot about Stuart Ashen (ashens), a guy who reviews tat, mostly. Not all the time though. He does other reviews, like the dreaded food specials. He ate a thousand year egg.

Above video is one of my favourites from him..

Edited by Steamdemon

Depends on what I'am using the channel for, but here are 10  of my picks.

miracleofsound - Probably my favourite music artist.
Jonathan Young - He does a lot of good metal covers of songs.
Hello Future Me - He does videos about storycraft and fiction.
CrashCourse - a lot of interesting learning here.
Generation Tech - A mostly star wars theory / info channel with some eccentric hosts.
NerdSync - a comic based theory / info channel.
BrotherhoodWorkshop - Best brickfilms on the web.
How It Should Have Ended - The name says it all.
Welcome to Night Vale - A podcast shown as a radio show about odd goings on in a fictional american town.
Overly Sarcastic Productions - they do videos about mythology, history and storycraft.

I watch lots of youtube. Here are some of my favorites (fav to least fav order)

• Lemmino- top 10 facts youtuber who makes short documentaries
  • Sariel's LEGO Workshop- I think we would all know him here :laugh:
  • SciShow- science videos
  • Kurzgesagt- In a Nutshell- awesome animated factual videos
  • VSauce- more factual stuff but with amazing explanations. Can also be very funny.

Wow, forgot about ACEspark, who was also one of the judges of the make a good Megaman Level 1 and 2 competitions. He does lets plays and boss runs.

Cutshort is a fun, informative YouTube channel I discovered recently, focusing primarily upon canceled TV shows and movies (primarily superhero centric media) which never ended up seeing the light of day.