Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

BRICKYWOOD - Day 9

We don't have long left to decide whether we are lynching.  I don't mind too much if we don't get a lynch tonight, I can continue to block Finn to prove my point.  If one of us is killed in the night, that still leaves 3 people left for another day.  If we lynch the wrong person today, we lose.

Killing on alternate nights doesn't make much sense Finn, I have never heard of that before.  And why would the scum killer target Glenn when we have all had our role claims out there for days and all know that Roger is protecting Glenn?  The much simpler explanation is that I blocked you and prevented you from killing anyone.

Gopher had claimed to me that he was vanilla before he died and told me there was a doctor.  I had already guessed that the doctor was Roger.  Gopher even tried testing Roger while he was still alive to see whether his reports of successful protections aligned with my claimed role blocks, something I asked him to so.  You can see where Gopher asked this in the town block PM that we are all part of (29 August post).

I think we just have to practically test this notion or act all over again. Just the 4 of us, we have this stand off and I am not comfortable to have any lynch. One step wrong and the town is down for. I would rather repeat the night actions to continue believe me town cop, Audruy being the blocker, Roger as doctor and Finn as vanilla. These roles are all what we are claiming now. 

Gopher trusted Audruy and I had my doubts on him. Gopher assured me that is should be alright. When the scum got him, I am wondering if someone had gotten into our town block already. 

7 hours ago, Dragonator said:

Killing on alternate nights doesn't make much sense Finn, I have never heard of that before.  And why would the scum killer target Glenn when we have all had our role claims out there for days and all know that Roger is protecting Glenn?  The much simpler explanation is that I blocked you and prevented you from killing anyone.

Gopher had claimed to me that he was vanilla before he died and told me there was a doctor.  I had already guessed that the doctor was Roger.  Gopher even tried testing Roger while he was still alive to see whether his reports of successful protections aligned with my claimed role blocks, something I asked him to so.  You can see where Gopher asked this in the town block PM that we are all part of (29 August post).

Fair enough, but I know I'm Town. And why would I go for Gopher? IF I was the scum killer, I would've proabaly tried to take out you or Ebrick. Maybe the scum had a recruit action? In another film we made Shield vs Hydra Mafia could kill and recruit, just not on the same night.

One thing I did notice, on Day 5, is that both scum voted for Audrey, it is a common scum tactic to vote for fellow team mates, so that if one of them dies during the night it makes the other look Town.

"Current Vote Tally
2 votes for Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) - Kintobor, khscarymovie4
5 votes for Thelma Brickmacher (Kintobor) - TinyPiesRUs, Dragonator, WhiteFang, Zepher, Tariq J
2 votes for Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang) - 2 penalty votes for edited post (which was brought to our attention)
2 votes for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - 2 penalty votes for not posting and voting

The result is a no lynch tonight due to a majority not being reached"

You guys are really making this last act rather making me swing either side. As much as I wish to stick my current state right now. I sounded out Audruy many times previously and I didn't believe much of it in early days. 

There was one particular incident where he fail to block due to unable to submit his night action in time, resulting in our comrade death... 

Roger, do you stick your gut feeling for Finn? 

Current Vote Tally
2 votes for Finn Foley (Tariq J) - Dragonator, WhiteFang
2 votes for Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) - Tariq J, Lord Duvors

A majority is required to lynch, there is no lynch today. Get those night actions in.