Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

BRICKYWOOD - Day 9

36332676254_ec5f87aa3b_c.jpg

The Cast

35017791514_164ee215c0_t.jpgDebby Brickolds, Creative Executive (DarkDragon) NPC
35859153015_354b8cba41_t.jpgKevin Spastud, Creative Executive (KotZ) NPC
35471497910_e3a646f4bb_t.jpgAudrey Hepbrick, Actress (Dragonator)
35727494651_a67ff09612_t.jpgFinn Foley, Sound Guy (Tariq J)
35859153225_db54721fe0_t.jpgGlenn Clutch, Actress (WhiteFang)
35727494281_2353c5e276_t.jpgRoger Ebrick, Critic (Lord Duvors)

Credits have Rolled:
35727495011_8f85e787d2_t.jpgBob Fosstud, Choreographer (PatRat) - ABS
35818780426_0400b0cf7a_t.jpgAri Nougat, Agent (Shadows) - Burpamount
35727494761_4a3402a342_t.jpgBrickie, Dog Actor (Bob) - ABS
35727493971_b4cd6e466e_t.jpgWilliam Plastic, Director of Photography (jluck) ABS
35859152675_73260a7d03_t.jpgRosamund Bricke, Wardrobe Designer (Rider Raider) ABS
35727494431_67f916effb_t.jpg Legonardo Brickcaprio, Actor (Umbra-Manis) ABS
35727494341_d3e4c93ecc_t.jpgNash Bricksman, Writer (mediumsnowman) ABS

35859152425_96d5fee301_t.jpgThelma Brickmacher, Film Editor (Kintobor) Burpamount
35818780316_56b20545eb_t.jpgBrickald Reagan, BAG (Brick Actors Guild) Representative (TinyPiesRUs) ABS
35727494061_d7ec8b12e6_t.jpgStudcille B DeMille, Director (Khscarymovie4) Burpamount
35727494501_304c196a98_t.jpgGopher, PA/Intern (Zepher) ABS
35121493983_bde343a58c_t.jpg Brick Affleck, Writer-Director/(bad) Actor (Actor Builder) ABS

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the ABS (Town) or the Burpamount (Scum). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum/Evil characters, while the Scum must outnumber the Town. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. Every “day” is 72 hours long. That’s 3 days. Plenty of time. You can’t vote for the first 24 hours, but as soon as the 25th hour begins, you can. At the end of the 72 hours, the Night stage follows for a majority of 48 hours.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game hosts. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.
  7. Do not play the game outside the day-thread and PMs. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Play with your roles. Have fun with them and get into character, you'll enjoy the game more.
  8. If you are dead, your game is over. You may not comment on the game to any living or dead players in any form. This includes posting, private messaging, direct chat, email or any other form of online or offline communication with the exception of the deadboard, provided to you by the game hosts. The deadboard is for dead-to-dead player communication only. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. The same applies for living players making contact with those who are no longer playing, no matter what the stated purpose. Both situations can appear to be an attempt to gain information or cause influence that would be unfair to the remaining living players. Whether you are still playing or have already died, if you are contacted inappropriately, please notify the hosts immediately. Violation of this rule will result in instant mod-kill, taking away of your Oscar, and bad press.
  9. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a 2-vote penalty. All EB staff can see ALL edits. This is your only warning.
  10. You must post in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  11. You must vote in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  12. These rules will not change through the game. Do not pester the hosts about changing any rules.
  13. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your role PM. All other forms of communications will be ignored.
  14. There are no clues in the photos.
  15. There are no clues in the photos!
  16. Characters were created separately from roles being assigned, so the type of expression/headgear/tone/clothing/etc has nothing to do with what team a character is on.
  17. Placement of a character within a photo does not indicate what team the character is on.
  18. Some figures have dual-sided heads and the heads might be turned around for photos if the scene warrants it. This is not an indication of the allegiance of the character!
  19. There are no clues in the photos.
  20. Play and have fun. Be silly, serious, comedic, dramatic, whatever you think works to help your team win. Just remember it's a game.

What?! Brick was town?? Why didn't he defend himself? 

I think I know who the last scum is, its Mr Ebrick. We all know he claims to be "the town protector" and that he's been protecting Glenn since Day 2. And why? Because it's the easiest thing he could do without getting detected. As long as his little scum buddies didn't kill Glenn he would be in the clear. And that's just what's happened, the scum have been picking off the rest of the town, so all this time it's looked like Mr Ebrick has been protecting Glenn, when in fact he hasn't, the scum just haven't killed him in order not to blow Mr Ebricks cover.

And then looking back on previous days, has he made any original accusations? No, has he just followed the bandwagon? Yes. The only reason no one called him out on it was because they thought he was the protector. 

Well Brick was useless.  Sigh.

Interesting though.  I had a suspicion that we were voting wrong and decided to block Finn again last night to see what would happen.  Lo and behold, no kill last night.  Let's discuss all the possibilities around that, shall we?

Glenn, Roger, what are your thoughts?  Only 4 of us left, and all of us supposedly cleared for the town block, so I am assuming only 1 remaining Burpamount otherwise it would all be over for us right now.  If one of you is neutral you damn well better know what's good for you and vote with the town.

Ok. That's it. 4 of us. It's the mexician showdown. As town cop, I have cleared all of you and unfortunately now all remaining are ABS. It means one of us is Godfather or somewhere along the line, someone is being converted. 

Who is the most suspicion among the days' participation. 

Audrey, so you manage to have a successful block on Finn and there's no killing which is a good thing for us. That's definitely very suspicious. 

I have cleared Roger yesterday and he is ABS. His role is a bodyguard. 

I just don't think it is a coincidence that I block Finn, no kill, next night don't block anyone, there is a kill, and then block Finn again, no kill.  I don't see another explanation.  With Roger as bodyguard, I assume he has protected Glenn each night.  If Roger were lying and is actually the killer, then someone else would have been killed last night.  If Roger is not lying, then someone else would have been killed if Glenn were the killer.  That leaves myself and Finn.  Finn has claimed vanilla town, I have claimed town blocker.  Roger has confirmed that on both nights I blocked him, he was unsuccessful.  I blocked Finn twice now and both times was told I was successful, and both times there was no scum kill.

I assume the scum could not choose to NOT kill, that would not make sense.  So, that leaves me with Finn as godfather and killer last night.  I don't see any other options.

To test the theory though:  the one thing that doesn't sit well with me is that Roger is still alive despite the town block knowing that he had claimed protector.  Why would Finn kill Gopher, a vanilla townie, when he could have killed Roger, a doctor?  Roger claimed at the start of the town block PM that he would protect Glenn; Finn would have seen that.  I feel like something is not adding up quite right there.  Scum mistake perhaps?  Too obvious to kill the protector?

Glenn, how do you know that Roger is a bodyguard?  Surely your investigation should only have told you that he is town, not his role as well.  And I thought he had claimed using the term "doctor" not "bodyguard".

Audrey, in the first few days, I managed to get hold of Legonardo when he was alive. He was cleared but was too late to involve him further. He mentioned to me in private in the event that Roger died and Legonardo will gain some power. However, that was not being explained. We (town block) took his words out of probably good faith based on the cleared town block which is separate from the town block which include Roger. The inner town block comprise of myself, Gopher and Reagan. I do not use the discussion as the members in there were killed and we focus on the discussions in the secondary town block. 

Audruy, I hope we are onto something and your results is definitely possible. 

4 hours ago, Dragonator said:

I just don't think it is a coincidence that I block Finn, no kill, next night don't block anyone, there is a kill, and then block Finn again, no kill.  I don't see another explanation.  With Roger as bodyguard, I assume he has protected Glenn each night.  If Roger were lying and is actually the killer, then someone else would have been killed last night.  If Roger is not lying, then someone else would have been killed if Glenn were the killer.  That leaves myself and Finn.  Finn has claimed vanilla town, I have claimed town blocker.  Roger has confirmed that on both nights I blocked him, he was unsuccessful.  I blocked Finn twice now and both times was told I was successful, and both times there was no scum kill.

Okay, so you may have blocked Roger on two nights, and he may have confirmed that you blocked him, but what if, when Studcille was killed, you inherited the kill.

Audrey knew she could pretend to block me, because I was a vanilla and would have no way of verifying I was blocked.

And why would I be the scum, I was the one who said we should lynch someone else instead of Fostuud, I was the one who said we should lynch Studcille on Day 5, but you all wanted to lynch Brick.

I'm not certain that the idea of the scum godfather having the ability to block roles is likely in this game. To be honest I've never encountered such a thing before.

16 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Okay, so you may have blocked Roger on two nights, and he may have confirmed that you blocked him, but what if, when Studcille was killed, you inherited the kill.

Could you please explain the last part of this sentence?

As in, when Studcille was lynched, Audrey was given the kill ability, which was swapped for here blocking ability.

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

As in, when Studcille was lynched, Audrey was given the kill ability, which was swapped for here blocking ability.

That would actually be possible based on the night actions that have occurred. And it would explain why she's still alive despite her claim that she's the town blocker, a prime target for a scum kill. However, this hinges on your claim of being a vanilla townie being true. And it also doesn't explain why I'm still alive despite my claim I'm the town doctor.

I'm not sure I can see how the last 3 nights fit into your argument though Finn.  We had no kill last night, a kill the night before, and no kill the night before that.  I blocked you on the two nights that there was no kill.  Particularly last night, if it wasn't you then it had to be Roger or Glenn (as I know I am town).  If the killer were Glenn, why was there no successful kill?  Same for Roger.  If they are both scum, it should be all over by now.  If I were last scum, surely I would have killed Roger and blamed it on you?  And killed someone on the other night that there was no kill as well?  Your reasoning doesn't match with there being two night with no kills.

10 hours ago, Dragonator said:

I'm not sure I can see how the last 3 nights fit into your argument though Finn.  We had no kill last night, a kill the night before, and no kill the night before that.  I blocked you on the two nights that there was no kill.  

But that's my point, I'm a vanilla townie, currently there's no solid evidence that you actually blocked me on those nights other than your word.

What I'm saying is Studcille died, so the killing ability was passed down to you, and then you killed others whilst pretending to block me, making me seem like the killer. 

Initially I was very doubtful of suspecting Audrey as scum due to the fact that it would be risky to claim townblocker when there was still a lot of other players left, but now I've remembered our old friend Mr Noughat was a role cop and di get an investigation result on Night 1 as confirmed by Mr Plastic, and then Bricke was killed the next night. I'm thinking a Brickie was the town blocker but was unfortunately targeted on Night 1 (possibly)

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

Initially I was very doubtful of suspecting Audrey as scum due to the fact that it would be risky to claim townblocker when there was still a lot of other players left, but now I've remembered our old friend Mr Noughat was a role cop and di get an investigation result on Night 1 as confirmed by Mr Plastic, and then Bricke was killed the next night. I'm thinking a Brickie was the town blocker but was unfortunately targeted on Night 1 (possibly)

You mean night two.

Look, your theory is very interesting, but it doesn't explain how Audrey would supposedly gain the blocker's ability after his death. Although it would explain why Brickie was targeted on night two.

Well, agreed objectively it is an interesting theory but naturally I know it is wrong, and it also doesn't explain two nights with no kill.  If the scum could have killed on those two nights, they would have, we would be two more people down, and this whole ordeal would likely be over by now.

To get the ball rolling I vote:  Finn Foley (Tariq J).

I will aIso vote for Finn. As much as I wish to believe you, I don't think twice a block is much of a coincidence. 

Vote: Finn Foley (Tariq J)

Ok, I'm a vanilla townie, I play to win, not to survive, and if it was any other day I would play by that rule. 

But I can't, look, If you all kill me today, Audrey will then kill Duvors or Glenn during the night, leaving Audrey and the last townie left, the day will most likely result in a no lynch and Audrey will then kill the last townie during the night stage and boom! The scum will have one. 

7 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

I will aIso vote for Finn. As much as I wish to believe you, I don't think twice a block is much of a coincidence. 

Vote: Finn Foley (Tariq J)

But think about it for a second, could I be scum? Who was the one who constantly suggested we kill Studcille? I was. If I was scum, why would I try and bus a fellow team member. You're focusing too much on night actions and not what's been said during the day. 

And how do we know Audrey has blocked me twice? She's making all these statements, but there's no evidence backing her up.

I know it's odd to make definite statements like this but Ebrick, if you want the town to win, vote for Audrey. It'll be too late by tomorrow because Audrey will have already killed another player during the night. 

Vote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) 

I'm having trouble properly articulating what I'm thinking right now. For one I'm honestly confused as to why the scum would leave me and Audrey alive for so long unless either Audrey's blocking really has been successful or one of us is secretly the godfather. On the one hand we have no concrete evidence that Audrey is telling the truth about her night actions over the last three nights. On the other hand Finn's explanation for how she could be the godfather, block, and now kill people seems a bit complex, it would be simpler to assume that either he or I was the Godfather. But Finn has raised some good points in his argument, enough that I am starting to worry about blindly trusting Audrey.

Vote: Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator)

We can't just sit here and wait to die. Unless you want Audruy to re-confirm the block again? To ensure no one is dead and to prove her words? I am not saying 100% trust her, but now among the 4 of us, we are having this standoff. 

Roger, why you strongly believe in Finn. As of now, the both of us are criticial to the success of this lynch. 

2 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

Roger, why you strongly believe in Finn. As of now, the both of us are criticial to the success of this lynch. 

But again, you're thinking too much on Night Actions. Audrey has sat back and watch the lynches happen. Much like Studiclle it was only after she was called out did she start helping.

I led the vote for Thelma, did I not?  I came forward with block evidence and suggested that vote, ultimately leading to her conviction.  I think that goes in my favour.  And while I agree that we all have points in our favour somewhere, Finn your reasoning still does not address why there was no kill last night or two nights past and you have refused to try and answer that.  I know I'm town, so I realise you are likely scum scrabbling for a reason, but it doesn't help your argument against me that you can't explain why there was no kill on the two nights that I blocked you.  You have no alternative explanation at all.  If I were scum, I would have killed those two nights and this ordeal would now be over for us all. 

I think last night was particularly telling.  There are four of us left.  We have claimed investigator, doctor, blocker and vanilla.  One of us is lying and is the scum killer.  The numbers are so low that all the scum needed to do was kill someone and then convince one other person today to vote for the other townie, and scum would win after killing off the final person tonight.  But no, no kill happened and we are left with four people, requiring three to be in agreement to achieve a lynch.  If the scum could avoid that, they would have.  As things stand, even if there is a lynch there could still be a stalemate or loss for the scum team (if I block successfully tonight we would have 3 left, and if I don't there would be 2 left which could lead to a stalemate if I am one of those 2 left with my block ability).  Scum would definitely want to avoid this.  It makes sense then that there was no kill last night because my block against Finn was successful.  That is the simple answer.

We have all at one time or another led or been instrumental in a vote for scum.  I don't think that alone is something any one of us can rely on.  I can see ways that all three of you could each be scum, but I think of the three of you, Finn is the most likely based on the evidence we have.

21 minutes ago, Dragonator said:

, Finn your reasoning still does not address why there was no kill last night or two nights past and you have refused to try and answer that.  I know I'm town, so I realise you are likely scum scrabbling for a reason, but it doesn't help your argument against me that you can't explain why there was no kill on the two nights that I blocked you.  You have no alternative explanation at all.  If I were scum, I would have killed those two nights and this ordeal would now be over for us all. 

Fair enough about Thelma, but there are number of reasons why the scum kill didn't come through, maybe the scum killer can only kill on alternate nights? Maybe the scum killer targeted Glenn who was being protected by Ebrick.

And as you said yourself, I knew everyone's roles in the town block, why would I bother killing Gopher when I could easily targeted You or Duvors?

Another thing I noticed, you were only accepted into the town block and found out everyone's roles AFTER Gopher was killed, you knew someone in the town block had a role so you took a stab in the dark and killed Zepher in the hope he was a town PR, which he is obviously not.

If Glenn was the killer, he knew Zepher was a vanilla and would have no reason to kill him, If Ebrick was the killer he also knew Zepher was town and would have no reason to kill him, you and Brick were the only ones who didn't know Zepher was vanilla. You thought he had a PR role and killed him.

Current Vote Tally
2 votes for Finn Foley (Tariq J) - Dragonator, WhiteFang
2 votes for Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) - Tariq J, Lord Duvors

A majority is required to lynch. I'm going to leave the thread open for 12 more hours because I got the voting started a little late for this day thread if everyone is ok with that.