Angeli

Warcraft characters - ideas

Hi guys

few lugs (LUG - LEGO User Group) from the neighborhood got together and we are making one big warcraft diorama

We decided to include all of you, dear AFOLs from Eurobricks - so, make Warcraft characters and post them here. This is just for fun

Focus on Warcraft III, here is the list of hero characters and the list of unit characters

And, as a special threat, for every minifig you make and we decide to include into our giant diorama, first, we will give credits, and second, bag with ten fully equiped fantasy castle warriors. They will be cool, I will personally make every one of them :)

Please note, this is not a contest, there will be no judges, no rang between minifigs

m01.jpg

Diorama will be exhibited o Lugs United event in November and trough September until we are out of power to drive it in countries trough Europe (September Romania, October Montenegro, December Poland, January Bosnia etc)
take a look for more info regarding Lugs United: www.bgdlu.com

The gifts are provided by me. I will pay for shipping - I can also bring them to Skaerbaek Fan Weekend

I would love if you make Night Elves - Ilidan, Naisha, huntress (black feline cat came perfect for this), Tyrande, Maiev, Cenarius, giant, wisp - etc
Also Arethas (my son:), Sylvanas, Thrall, Grom Hellscream, Cairne (tauren), Gul'dan etc

There is no time limit on this

Little sneakpeak on moduls of the diorama:
a4.jpga1.jpg

e2.jpge3.jpg

Edited by Angeli

Wow very nice dioramas, I would really like to see some Human buildings like townhall, Altar of the Kings, etc..

Elves' buildings are nice too!

Lok'tar Ogar!

I love Warcraft and all its Lore. Because of that I'll send you my decals for the Blood Elves. I hope you like them.

Anu'belore Dela'na!

8445544365_b19c2f97b0_b.jpg

Blood Elves by Paolo Enrico (Fantu), no Flickr

8391378220_440b417653_o.jpg

Silvermoon Blood Elf Torso by Paolo Enrico (Fantu), no Flickr

8390294841_385c5c2c8f_o.jpg

Silvermoon Blood Elf Legs by Paolo Enrico (Fantu), no Flickr

8391397714_7109905c8a_o.jpg

Silvermoon Blood Elf Shield by Paolo Enrico (Fantu), no Flickr

8500448049_af2afd12bc_o.jpg

Elven Army by Paolo Enrico (Fantu), no Flickr

10846669343_551dd60084_o.jpg

Elven City of Hybrasil by Paolo Enrico (Fantu), no Flickr

Edited by Fantu
More Pics!

you could have created this topic in the minifigure subforum to get more response.

doing most human charakters in their warcraft3 apperiance would be kinda confusing - because some do look almost the same.

different problem with the nightelves, as they almost all have lavender skin color in the warcraft games.

i tried to built a Arthas and Thrall a few months ago. i may be able to do a mediocre sylvanas aswell.

sorry for the delay - i had to get my photosetup back together :pir-murder:

37942361566_c42b7eb689_c.jpg

Left to right:

Antonidas - Arthas - Muradin Bronzebeard - Thrall - Uther Ligthbringer

I based these on a mix of their Wc3, WoW and Hearthstone appearances .

I really don't like Thrall - tried different beard/hair for him but nothing worked ok.
The red beard might not be wc3ish enough for muradin - if you have u might wanna use a blonde one.

Edited by Hoschiebaer

On 10/28/2017 at 1:17 PM, Hoschiebaer said:

sorry for the delay - i had to get my photosetup back together :pir-murder:

37942361566_c42b7eb689_c.jpg

Left to right:

Antonidas - Arthas - Muradin Bronzebeard - Thrall - Uther Ligthbringer

I based these on a mix of their Wc3, WoW and Hearthstone appearances .

I really don't like Thrall - tried different beard/hair for him but nothing worked ok.
The red beard might not be wc3ish enough for muradin - if you have u might wanna use a blonde one.

These are incredible! What parts did you use for each?? I don't recognize anything in Arthas or Uther at all but they fit so well...

wow, @Fantu, they are beautiful, thank you very much
Sorry for the late answer, I didn;t get notification about posts on this topic (I must have not clikced it:)