Angeli

PaB piece - diamond

Hi guys

Does your local PaB have diamonds? If yes, what color?

Thank you in advance

61MctfQ7nKL._SX355_.jpg

Last time I was in the Copenhagen Brand store, they had them in trans dark red and trans light blue (and I've never been good with the names of the transparent colours).

2 minutes ago, grove said:

Last time I was in the Copenhagen Brand store, they had them in trans dark red and trans light blue (and I've never been good with the names of the transparent colours).

Do you live close to the store?

20 hours ago, Angeli said:

Hi guys

Does your local PaB have diamonds? If yes, what color?

Thank you in advance

61MctfQ7nKL._SX355_.jpg

While most seem to not be updated, brickbuildr.com has a listing of what stores have what.

Thank you, Vndicare, but they are really not updated at all, ony few, and I need a person near to make buying :)
I need a lot, it is better then lugbulk, much better deal (as is PaB cup for all 1x1 plates and tiles and similar small things)

Edit: for thoe who don;t know, LUGBULK (Lego User Group BULK) is a support TLG (The LEGO Company) gives once per year to Reckognized LUGs, where one can buy 85 lots from 6000 (more or less) elements, with really cool discounts.
Amount of discounts is a privilidge informacion shared only with participants of the program, but it is big, and also non-color depending, meaning white 1x2 and sand green 1x2 should be the same or similar price.

Edited by Angeli

2 hours ago, Angeli said:

SNIP

The first thing about that program is that you don't talk about it, ever!

Edited by Murdoch17

1 hour ago, Murdoch17 said:

The first thing about that program is that you don't talk about it, ever!

You are wrong, friend. The LEGO Company has transparency policy, and all programs, including support, are available on LAN (LEGO Ambassaddor Network), to all.
Actually you (and all other AFOLs) are encouradged to learn more about great support programs TLG has for RLUGs, and they include Event support, Lugbulk, Annual RLUG support and a ton of differant support for RLFM (Reckognize LEGO Fan Media). link to all basic info

The only information that is case sensitive is the price of the elements, and that information is shared with persons who are participants of this support

Trust me, I am 100% sure in this info :)

On 10/9/2017 at 2:41 PM, Angeli said:

Do you live close to the store?

About 25-35 minutes by bus and walking, and I work even closer, about 25-30 minutes walk.

Can you get me 6 cups? I will be comming to Denmark in two weeks, and I can pick them up (I will be at the opening of LEGO HOuse, and later on Skaerbaek FAN Weekend). I will send you the money :)

If they still have, I can. Small or large cups? I'll be in Skærbæk too, and as you have that ambassador "logo", I guess I can get our ambassador to introduce us, and let's just handle the payment in Skærbæk.

.Henrik

it's a deal :)
always large cups :)
if you have viber and you tell me when you are in the shop, I can choose live (it is always a tempting to take something else :))

In Skaerbaek, I am bringing a small moc and a lot of alcohol, which I share, you can;t miss me :)

What is the price nowdays for a large cup? Including VAT?
And who is your ambassador? :)

At the end, we can continue talk on private :)

Probably a bit late now, and I don't live close to my store either, so I don't really fit the criterior you are looking for, but I recall seeing your post the other week.

Went to the Watford, UK store today.  They have lots of trans Red Diamonds, and also some which I would say are Trans Light Blue, but that was my best guess on colour identification of the blue ones!

Edited by paul_delahaye