Really nice!  You capture the 3D over-under-around movement of the tentacles so well by the placement of the suckers even though most of the build is standard studs-up.  :sweet:

13 hours ago, Borex said:

Octopi are scary. Shiverssss. Good build though. 

Thank you! :classic:

13 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Awesome!! Perfect use of the antenna/lever base and 1x1 round w/hole. Wonderfully accurate build!

Thank you very much! I do my best! :sweet:

10 hours ago, deraven said:

Really nice!  You capture the 3D over-under-around movement of the tentacles so well by the placement of the suckers even though most of the build is standard studs-up.  :sweet:

Thank you very much! It took some time to build them one by one. :sweet:

7 hours ago, PaddyBricksplitter said:

That is a very, very difficult subject to try and build with Lego. You make it look easy.

Excellent as usual :classic:

Thank you! Yes, it was challenging. I am not used to build cephalopods. But am glad that you like it! :sweet:

I really like that you chose such a complex pose of octopus with tentacles in different possitions. Also your building techniques are admirable with attention to detail. Nevertheless this octopus looks like pile of tan bricks on most pictures. I think it is too small to be built like sculpture with exposed studs. I would prefer it smooter - built out of slopes and curved bricks...