MovieMocs

Wormtongue's Cottage [MOC]

Hey guys! I was looking at my Wormtongue minifigure (From my Orthanc) and I was thinking...where does he live when he's not being the biggest jerk in middle earth? Of course! His evil cottage! This moc took me 4 hours and has around 350 parts (Most in the roof) The moc consists of a rotting garden, some old flowers outside the window, a table and rocking chair, and some potions. The roof plates can quite easily come off to display the small interior. Please leave as much feedback as you can, I always love to improve my mocs. Thanks!

37111299345_c224608e90_b.jpg

37111307625_099b86a581_b.jpg

37111301845_1a7808d7a2_b.jpg

37111298225_270ae4ab41_b.jpg

37111305425_1a54687886_b.jpg

Edited by MovieMocs

Nice cottage!! the roof looks really good. Maybe some small dark/black rotten trees or bushes could help the landscape? I think the olive green is out of place right now because there is so little of it.

12 hours ago, Servertijd said:

Nice cottage!! the roof looks really good. Maybe some small dark/black rotten trees or bushes could help the landscape? I think the olive green is out of place right now because there is so little of it.

Thanks! They were the only ones I had :) I'll change them once my brickowl order comes (With some dark green and more olive plants) Thank you again for the feedback, it really helps