PaddyBricksplitter

[MOC] Micro Scale UFO Attack

Dang, not only is it cute, but also a very cleverly built vignette! I really like those touches such as the joysticks used as flagpoles, set at an angle to evoke the effects of the blast. Brilliant! :thumbup:

And suspending the UFO by the weapons beam? Double win! :grin:

As a fan of both movies... This MOC is outstanding! Outstanding! Can you tell, I really like it. Brings back good memories, thanks.

Andy D

13 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Dang, not only is it cute, but also a very cleverly built vignette! I really like those touches such as the joysticks used as flagpoles, set at an angle to evoke the effects of the blast. Brilliant! :thumbup:

And suspending the UFO by the weapons beam? Double win! :grin:

Thanks, glad you like it :laugh:

11 hours ago, chubbybots2 said:

Omg cleverly  build SFX!!!! 

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Andy D said:

As a fan of both movies... This MOC is outstanding! Outstanding! Can you tell, I really like it. Brings back good memories, thanks.

Andy D

Too kind Andy, being a fan of both movies you are obviously a gentleman of refined tastes :wink:

Is cute!

looks fun!

And also a very elegant way of suspending the UFO. I'd love to see more angles. I think a lower one could do it even more justice.:classic:

20 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Is cute!

looks fun!

And also a very elegant way of suspending the UFO. I'd love to see more angles. I think a lower one could do it even more justice.:classic:

Thank you, maybe I will do some more pics, however I have a short attention span when it comes to mocs.