Sign in to follow this  
Pistash

MOC Masterpiece gallery (LegoHouse) : The excape of the colorfull monster

This is the excape of the colorfull monster.
After an instensive teasing... here is the full MOC display at the Legohouse at Billund in the Masterpiece gallery. This one was specially design for the display size and will be exhibit 1 year at the Lego Home of the brick Billund.

This is the story of a color monster. He is confine in a case and want to escape from it. He knows only one langage, modeling colors to express his feelings. In his jail, he try to calling out visitors to help him, looking with the lime gobelin what is hapenned outside, trying to push up the display with the briht light orange tree.... Asking for love and touching the window with an aqua hand... Trying to imitate visitors in a sort of walking way... He try to escape... and he will... not physically, but in fact he will engrave something in visitors mind, engraving some colors and interogations... so you know what... he win !

Going to Legohouse to install the 21 September and meet a lot of great builders, was for me an unforgatable moment !

37417640140_872a80214f_c.jpg

The excape of the colorfull monster by Pistash

Hello guys !

This is a little teaser for my incoming project. I work for a while on a MOC that will be display in the new Lego House Masterpiece gallery (yeah !!).

I will be in Billund for 3 days to install the project and be here for the afol opening (23 September 2017) and I hope I will meet many of you ;)

Stay tune ! Many teasers will come in the upcoming few days ;) Enjoy !

36860010452_52c563db28_c.jpg
Masterpiece gallery Teaser 01 : Walking by Pistash

This is called "Walking"... ready to go !!

Edited by Pistash
Title change

5th teaser (2 remaining before the revelation...). This one is called "Give me a hand".

I wanted to do something with this light aqua color that I love so much. The difficulty is the availability of parts in this color. Enjoy !

Legohouse Afol opening in 7 days... I can't wait... I can't wait !!

37096170791_a5a3c8c3aa_c.jpg
Masterpiece gallery Teaser 05 : Give me a hand by Pistash

Thank you very much for your comment ;) Glad you like this ;)

Tonight, I packed all the project and take the plane tomorow during the night for Billund... Can't wait to see the Legohouse and meet some of the famous buider in the world and look at their creation for real !

6th teaser... this is a bright light orange tree...
36903252050_1cf14f1364_c.jpg
Masterpiece gallery Teaser 06 : Blotree by Pistash

7th and last teaser this one is called "Help me"... Monster will need your help... Enjoy !
36494308794_b59e8eb22e_c.jpg
Masterpiece gallery Teaser 07 : Help me by Pistash

Global picture coming next week, just after Legohouse Afol opening ;)

This is the excape of the colorfull monster.
After an instensive teasing... here is the full MOC display at the Legohouse at Billund in the Masterpiece gallery. This one was specially design for the display size and will be exhibit 1 year at the Lego Home of the brick Billund.

This is the story of a color monster. He is confine in a case and want to escape from it. He knows only one langage, modeling colors to express his feelings. In his jail, he try to calling out visitors to help him, looking with the lime gobelin what is hapenned outside, trying to push up the display with the briht light orange tree.... Asking for love and touching the window with an aqua hand... Trying to imitate visitors in a sort of walking way... He try to escape... and he will... not physically, but in fact he will engrave something in visitors mind, engraving some colors and interogations... so you know what... he win !

Going to Legohouse to install the 21 September and meet a lot of great builders, was for me an unforgatable moment !

37417640140_872a80214f_c.jpg

The excape of the colorfull monster by Pistash

And here is a view of the display in the masterpiece gallery :

23505987848_958cc94217_c.jpg
(Picture taken form the_jetboy )