Amongst the wonders of Brickwall Memorial Park the visitor finds the beautiful Crystal Caves.

36191852124_1517a69bb2_c.jpg

At several times a day the sun shines into the caves and makes the crystals, stalagtites, stalagmites, andyounameit glitter and explode with light.

36839068026_97e13f8213_c.jpg

In any case the Brickwall Memorial Park is the attraction to see when you come to Fuerto Unido! :pir-grin:

C&C welcome!

Added the build in the introduction thread. More nice rockwork :sweet: A fine addition, perfect for the location. A true gem of Fuerte Unido.

Nice to see your participation on this project !

"stalactite, stalagmite, younameit " ! :iamded_lol::roflmao:

Nice rock work on the cave, but I am missing the monkey...

Good job !

Nice build! But how long before you strip the cave and sell it for cash? :wink:

A fine addition to Brickwall Memorial Park! :thumbup:

And I'm glad you got in on this. I always thought it odd that you weren't involved in this royal build. Perhaps we need to rethink how we handle the PMs on projects like this in the future.

Great to see you contribute to the Park, Captain!  And a very nice contribution too, I really like the way you interspersed blue with the crystal!

I really like the idea behind this build and the way you pulled off the cave without making it too dark. I do think the stalactites and stalagmites could have benefited with some solid colors or maybe the smokey transparent as they are not clear in real life. However, despite that the scene does look great and catches the eye.

On 4.9.2017 at 9:48 PM, Sir Stig said:

Added the build in the introduction thread. More nice rockwork :sweet: A fine addition, perfect for the location. A true gem of Fuerte Unido.

I agree :pir-grin:

On 4.9.2017 at 11:48 PM, Faladrin said:

Nice to see your participation on this project !

"stalactite, stalagmite, younameit " ! :iamded_lol::roflmao:

Nice rock work on the cave, but I am missing the monkey...

Good job !

Thanks. You have inspired me as you mentioned you are working on some stalac-thingies.

On 5.9.2017 at 1:34 AM, Mesabi said:

Nice build! But how long before you strip the cave and sell it for cash? :wink:

Thanks. I don't think the stuff is something like diamonds. More like salt crystals...

On 5.9.2017 at 1:57 AM, Capt Wolf said:

A fine addition to Brickwall Memorial Park! :thumbup:

And I'm glad you got in on this. I always thought it odd that you weren't involved in this royal build. Perhaps we need to rethink how we handle the PMs on projects like this in the future.

Thanks.  Well, inclusion in the PMs might have helped.

On 5.9.2017 at 3:07 PM, Kai NRG said:

Great to see you contribute to the Park, Captain!  And a very nice contribution too, I really like the way you interspersed blue with the crystal!

Well spotted!

20 hours ago, SilentWolf said:

I really like the idea behind this build and the way you pulled off the cave without making it too dark. I do think the stalactites and stalagmites could have benefited with some solid colors or maybe the smokey transparent as they are not clear in real life. However, despite that the scene does look great and catches the eye.

It is my first try at something like this. I already have ideas for improvement for next time.

And you are right, real stalag-thingies are not clear. Let's make that clear. :wink:

Great job on the stalagmites, the cave is nive too. And you got me with the andyounameit.:laugh: I work for a geological institute and I spend all my days with these lithological terms, andyounameit, I thought it was a new type of rock.:pir-grin:

Edited by Bodi

On 8.9.2017 at 1:45 PM, Bodi said:

Great job on the stalagmites, the cave is nive too. And you got me with the andyounameit.:laugh: I work for a geological institute and I spend all my days with these lithological terms, andyounameit, I thought it was a new type of rock.:pir-grin:

:laugh: Fantastic - this is one of the funniest feedbacks I ever got! Thanks.

On 9/8/2017 at 8:45 AM, Bodi said:

...Andyounameit, I thought it was a new type of rock.:pir-grin:

Can't say I work for a geological institute, but I was puzzling over that for a bit myself too :grin: :laugh:

Very nicely done, Captain, great rock-work, and I'll agree with Kai that the blue is an excellent idea - really looks quite cool!  Awesome job here! 

19 hours ago, Garmadon said:

but I was puzzling over that for a bit myself too :grin: :laugh:

Nice to hear that.:laugh::pir-laugh: