Captain Nemo

MOC: Pennywise the Dancing Clown

A bust of Pennywise the Dancing Clown, from the cannot-come-soon-enough 2017 movie, IT

36881640971_6952da89a3_c.jpg

This was a very fun build for me. I did start out intending to build the whole figure...but I wanted to finish this before the film release, so this bust is good enough for now. In all it took about ten hours and this thing is for sure going right into my personal collection, labeled under "do not take apart!" 

Very well done ! I love clown and specialy horror  clown ;) (I build Violator and billy the puppet from saw... it is'nt realy a clown but near...)

Picture is very good, the clown centered on the picture and the boat just Under. You catch the eyes ! Shaping is difficult on this type of MOC and you did it perfectly specially on this scale (not too big !) And keep eyes not squinting. Hair are beautifull too and color choice is perfect (dark orange !)

So yes... I like it !

Glad my name`s not "Georgie" Denbrough!!......superb build, but very creepy!!!

That is very very impressive. I can't even begin to fathom how someone would go about constructing that. Very faithful and striking. I feel like some minifig-scale red balloons (using the new balloon element) would be great on the base. 

One of the best character study type builds I have seen in a long time. The human face is hard to do well. Epic building skills!

I love it.

Edited by PaddyBricksplitter

Wow absolutely fantastic - really captured the most important features well (for me that tongue sticking out a little and the freaky front teeth are what really sell it!)