I made this model a long time ago, and I just figured that I'll share it here too.

26379592576_dfff779729_b.jpg

Features:

• PF RC driving by 2 XL motors
  • PF RC steering by a servo motor
  • PF RC opening doors by 2 M motors
  • working front PF lights
  • Independent suspensions on all wheels
  • Openable hood
  • Working fake V8 engine

The white tubes for the body are not official LEGO parts, I bought them in a local supermarket in the party equipment section.

The video shows the old version of the model which did not have the doors motorized and the back slightly different. The pictures with white background are the new version.

Video: 

Some more pictures:

26313161382_3cfd3ee6c0_b.jpg26379857766_94e459d5fd_b.jpg25800680274_5315d61485_b.jpg25800769414_6f8e776da8_b.jpg36849682661_7e96684d0d_b.jpg36818694132_cbab6d938a_b.jpg26313543422_cf049d10f2_b.jpg

More pictures:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsky5B5Cd

Instruction:

Edited by Dylan Sebastian

5 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Welcome to EuroBricks! Nice Corvette! It looks really good compared to the real car. :thumbup: Did you cut the flexible white tubing to fit?

Thank you! I forgot to mention that the white tubes are not official LEGO parts, I bought them at a local supermarket in the party equipment section, and they happen to fit.

Welcome to Eurobricks

Good looking, but the suspension looks terribly weak. Never a good sign when you have to lift the model to show the suspension :sceptic:

But like I said, I like the aggresive looks of this model. And to squeeze in a V8 engine in such a low hood is quite an accomplishment.:thumbup:

The rear also improved over the first version. I'm looking forward for more models

Since I saw the video, I wanted some kind of instructions. Now I can build this thing! Just gonna say that it looks really good, you did a nice job! 

I remember this MOC - it's great! And more it's greater you made an instructions!

aaaaand.... Welcome 2 Eurobricks!

Instantly recognisable, very true to life, looks good in white as well 

Edited by kieran

Don't know how I missed this post... This build is legendary! The curves are spot on and those thin flex axles give a new image to this Corvette. I'm quite interested what you're working on right now!

I was very impressed when I saw it first time and thought "this should be shared with wider audience".... All proportions seem so right, the black/white color scheme always wonderfull. Pneumatic hoses carefully applied, making the shape flow nicely :thumbup:. Love this MOC :wub:!

First of all, nice work Dylan and thank you very much for BI.

I was bored a little so I have made digital file from the photo sequence, original stud.io file is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_52o8Yjx1kuUDFoVktGelE1cEk/view?usp=sharing

LDR file here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_52o8Yjx1kubkNYejVLS0hwTDg/view?usp=sharing

Please note that it is without flex axles and pneumatic tubing as that is beyond my skill. The angle of some parts is also different as it is almost impossible to recreate it without physical model when there are usually 2 or 3 pivot points. My main purpose for doing it was to create parts list to check if I miss something before starting the build. It would be cool to see it on Rebrickable, but that is not my job..

37184073735_7742e9c313_c.jpgcorvette Z06 by Ivan Moc, on Flickr

here is link to my custom parts list on rebrickable showing all parts except for flex axles and tubing:

https://rebrickable.com/users/Ivan_M/lists/16358/

Edited by Ivan_M
link to rebrickable

1 hour ago, Ivan_M said:

I was bored a little so I have made digital file from the photo sequence, original stud.io file is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_52o8Yjx1kuUDFoVktGelE1cEk/view?usp=sharing

Oh wow thank you so much, you're the MVP mate. I'll include the parts list and I'll put it on Rebrickable when I have time.

Edited by Milan
Removed block of quoted text and picture.

Hello
Really nice MOC!
Is there any way to get hold of the stud.io file? It looks like it is not shared any more.
BR