[NTSC] Ténotclaxcan training

Not every quay at Trador are strait to the sea and it's possible to find some nice sandy parts just next to the port.

36798748316_ccdc3b72cc_c.jpg

It is at such sandy place that the Ténotclaxcan Hunters, the great soccer team sent by King Azuma, decided to begin the training. They divided the team in half and launch a small friendly match on the beach. It is the best training they found, as it is known that running on the sand is really harder than running on the grass !

36177813693_c15d25901a_c.jpg

36150627004_b215c48018_c.jpg

But another team seemed to have the same idea and while the leader of the Terraversa Rebels, the only team of the new Terraversa young Nation, tryed to negociate with the tavern tenant (a really too good Eslandolan Merchant...) his daughter, and co player, raged to the Ténotclaxcans who, according to her, have stolen their training beach.

36846133111_fe4504d5ae_c.jpg

36846125441_aae5a27573_c.jpg

The teams :

36815118442_17e0c2ea92_c.jpg

The Ténotclaxcan Hunters

36815125132_f6ffbfd8af_c.jpg

The Terraversa Rebels

So the Quay can be licenced as a Large Commerce and allows me to bring 2 Soccer teams in the Challenge If I clearly understood the rules. I am leaving the right to @Maxim I to licence the build for him or for MAESTRO.

Edited by Faladrin

Nice pair of teams!  The idea of an islander team is really great.  Good work on the buildings too! :thumbup: 

Great diorama! It looks massive and I like the wall on the edge of the dock, the stairs with wooden plank are brilliant, the sand beach, those houses, nice job! 

Superbe entry Faladrin!

It definitely fits in Trador :)

I really like how you did the fortification of the quay, a famous feature of the Trador Quays! :)

The Tenotclaxcan Rebels & Terraversa Rebels are registerend :)

The build itself is licenced as Large Commerce under MAESTRO :)

Edited by Maxim I

4 hours ago, Maxim I said:

Superbe entry Faladrin!

It definitely fits in Trador :)

I really like how you did the fortification of the quay, a famous feature of the Trador Quays! :)

The Tenotclaxcan Rebels & Terraversa Rebels are registerend :)

The build itself is licenced as Large Commerce under MAESTRO :)

Thank you all of you !

I tryed to build in the style of Trador, glad you like the fortification of the quay!

The Ténotclaxcan team is the Ténotclaxcan Hunters but you didn't misspelled it in the cup post, so that's ok.

Thanks !

Edited by Faladrin

This is a great scene overall and I like how you attempted to follow the style of trador. The SNOT railing pieces definitely help make the railing look amazing. Great job assembling the two teams, but the real praise should go to the posing of all the minifigures to make this scene so lively. Great job!

Very cool, Faladrin - great build, and very nice teams as well! :thumbup:  I'm really liking the railing/sides of the quay, the beach, and that house with the green door :pir-wink: