I'm happy to report the Ball Catcher did very well at Lego World Utrecht and was operated from opening hour to closing time for 7 days with every 2 minutes another kid operating the PF controls. That means almost 1500 kids. The PF remote did well but 2 remote's didn't survive. Kids were very concentrated and sometimes applied a bit too much force in their enthousiasme. Here the movie of all my modules including Ball Catcher:

That looks very nice with all the modules in the chain of a consistent, high quality. 

21 minutes ago, Berthil said:

The PF remote did well but 2 remote's didn't survive.

I presume here you mean that both remotes performed well, but were damaged by the operators? I'm not surprised they died if you had 1500 kids! How well did the batteries in the remotes and the mouse hold up?
The module is a nice way of including interactivity with the GBC though, and clearly it worked!

1 minute ago, ColletArrow said:

That looks very nice with all the modules in the chain of a consistent, high quality. 

I presume here you mean that both remotes performed well, but were damaged by the operators? I'm not surprised they died if you had 1500 kids! How well did the batteries in the remotes and the mouse hold up?
The module is a nice way of including interactivity with the GBC though, and clearly it worked!

Thanks! It was just wear and tear and the remotes each gave up after 2,5 days. They did well. The switches were worn and kept transmitting on both broken remotes. The batteries in the remotes lasted almost 4 days. The mouse with 9V rechargeable battery lasted almost 4 hours. They switch off after 2 hours even when constantly in use. I had three with me but 2 would also have been enough.

greetings all, i have just finished making instructions for the input of this amazing module

i need to thank @Berthil for sending me more photos of the module.

next i will work on the ball field and i hope to have instructions done for that as well, hopefully by then @dunes should have the paternoster done so the full module is complete.

https://bricksafe.com/files/gbcbuilder/ball-catcher-gbc/bvb ball catcher part 1.pdf

Thanks @9v system for making the digital file and making it available!

I've redone your file and made corrections on design, all building steps and building instructions, now available on Rebrickable:
https://rebrickable.com/.../Berthil/ball-cather-ball-feed/

@dunes, if you have the Paternoster digital file finished I'm happy to do the same for the Paternoster.