36504482180_9a04069d75_c.jpg

Really not much to say here. My small contribution to the Brickwall Memorial Park. Sorry for the delay of the post, I misinterpreted my fellow Eslandolans posting process and thought we wouldn't hvae separate threads. Pic has been up on flickr for quite a few days. :-) 

36504482720_8d6340fb6a_z.jpg

36504482420_2ce458576c_z.jpg

36504481960_df2893022f_z.jpg

I really love the concept behind this, the colors play together so well too!  And that's a lot of windows!

Great use of hinges for the sloping roof, I like how it opens to reveal the interior, nice job.

Great green house Elostirion and yep, that sure is a lot of windows! I like the citrus trees, especially the smaller ones in the buckets, and the odd lemon on the floor makes a nice detail. Very nice addition to the collab!

Brilliant fold out technique to reveal the inside, and the exterior shape is very nicely Legofied. As KaiNRG said, the colors play well together to create a great atmosphere. :thumbup:

Very well put together, but I feel like this could have been a part of something bigger. Regardless, it's still very nice. I didn't know it was called an Orangrie. Might have to slip that into conversation sometime...

I love this build! Both the design and the execution are superb. It really looks like a greenhouse. And the trees and detail within are excellent as well. Will we ever get to see the larger one?

The way you shaped the building is really well done and definitely creates the effect of a glass building. The trees are nice too but the shape and abundance of windows are my favorite part. Great job. 

Great job with this, Elos, like Kai I love the concept here, and your execution is excellent as well!  All those windows and the trees look superb, and the shape you managed to capture definitely adds a lot to it too :thumbup:  It does look like those trees might have some problems if they want to keep on growing more though :pir-grin: