KotZ

[OL - FB] Hunt on the Cliffs

It took some doing, but Emile Perreault managed to track down another former crew member, Bart. The marine-turned-pirate had left the pirate trade and had been living his life in a small fishing village. But no more, Emile vowed to make today Bart's last.

1.png
2.png
3.png

BLAM! Bart fell into the water, bleeding out, and no fish in his barrel for that day.

4.png

Emile made a mental note. There were only two people left he had to find: the captain and the man who recruited him.

It's been awhile since I've built, I've just been busy with other things. I also wanted to try some rockwork, which has always been difficult for me. Thoughts?

Nice continuation of your story!

The rockwork looks pretty good. I would have probably varied the height a bit across the top of the cliff, it looks a bit uniform as is. Also maybe add some different colours or some features like weeds throughout to break up the dark bley and some more colour and vegetation to the top of the cliff. Here is one of my Challenge 2 builds that uses the same style to show what I mean:

26097771606_7fe7867bec_n.jpg

Anyway just some suggestions, but your build definitely works as is!

Great to see the suit of Emile's story. The slopes work very well for the cliff/ridge, and as Ayrlego said, adding some plants will make it even better.

17 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Nice continuation of your story!

The rockwork looks pretty good. I would have probably varied the height a bit across the top of the cliff, it looks a bit uniform as is. Also maybe add some different colours or some features like weeds throughout to break up the dark bley and some more colour and vegetation to the top of the cliff. Here is one of my Challenge 2 builds that uses the same style to show what I mean:

26097771606_7fe7867bec_n.jpg

Anyway just some suggestions, but your build definitely works as is!

Thanks! I'll definitely try that next time

11 hours ago, Bodi said:

Great to see the suit of Emile's story. The slopes work very well for the cliff/ridge, and as Ayrlego said, adding some plants will make it even better.

Thanks! There's more to come, hopefully soon.

The story continues! It appears he is going to be successful with his quest of vengeance. Great inclusion of the starfish and crab! Arylego already gave some pointers on rockwork so I will just say that this is way better than my first attempt at it. Keep up the good work.