Bodi

[OL-FB] A small boat

Our brave captain Jean Lebarbu has recently acquired a new ship boat, not quite new in fact, to be frank, it's a refurbished pirate boat, abandoned on the drydock for twenty years. Luckily for him, the boat was sturdy built and has resisted to weathering and erosion. He recruited two men wandering in the Eltina Shipyard, which is undergoing a strike, and "borrowed" some materials from the workshop. After one day of hard work, the boat was ready. Time to set sail and do some smuggling.

This is a quick built, completed in a couple of hours. I built it for my son in exchange of the Destiny's Bounty intercepted by him, i told him that he can keep all the ninjas and all the weapons and gadgets, along with a new ship from dad's shipyard, and he agreed.:laugh:

15042765831_DISPLAY.jpg

15042765832_DISPLAY.jpg

15042765843_DISPLAY.jpg

Nice little ship, I like the amount of detail and overall shape especially the stern. Also nice deal - the destiny's bounty is a great kit that I would like to pick up!

16 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Nice little ship, I like the amount of detail and overall shape especially the stern. Also nice deal - the destiny's bounty is a great kit that I would like to pick up!

Yes, it's a very well designed boat, the ninja's bounty, hope they can keep the same standard for future pirate sets.

I have been contemplating building a boat with my smaller hulls like you have done here. This might inspire me to do so though I doubt I will create as nice looking of a boat. Nice angles on the rear cabin and great job on the custom sails. 

13 hours ago, SilentWolf said:

I have been contemplating building a boat with my smaller hulls like you have done here. This might inspire me to do so though I doubt I will create as nice looking of a boat. Nice angles on the rear cabin and great job on the custom sails. 

Thank you SilentWolf. i find boats built with these smaller hulls highly swooshable, able to stand hours of play in the hands of a pre-school boy.

Looking forward to your new ships.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:15 AM, Bodi said:

I built it for my son in exchange of the Destiny's Bounty intercepted by him, i told him that he can keep all the ninjas and all the weapons and gadgets, along with a new ship from dad's shipyard, and he agreed.:laugh:

Excellent arrangement. :pir-laugh: 

Nice little vessel.  Hopefully it survives Hurricane Preschool-Child. :thumbup: 

On 2017/9/7 at 0:24 AM, Phred said:

Excellent arrangement. :pir-laugh: 

Nice little vessel.  Hopefully it survives Hurricane Preschool-Child. :thumbup: 

It's still in one piece. The boat is of simple build and my son is a big boy now, he can repair it by himself when it breaks.:pir_laugh2:

Very nice ship @Bodi. I made one recently with the same hull, but I waited to post it because your's is so much better than mine. :laugh: She could use some cannons though. Don't want anything... unfortunate... to happen to her.  :devil:

6 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Small boat - quite straightforwardly designed :thumbup:

Go on with those custom sails.

Thank you Captain B! It's indeed very simple, no fancy techniques here.:grin:

1 hour ago, Mesabi said:

Very nice ship @Bodi. I made one recently with the same hull, but I waited to post it because your's is so much better than mine. :laugh: She could use some cannons though. Don't want anything... unfortunate... to happen to her.  :devil:

Great! You have a new ship too, I'm impatient to see it.

...anything unfortunate..., well first I'll warn the new proprietor of the boat to stay away from the WTC raiders traders.:laugh: