marbleman

A contest among lego train fans in China

We have a group of Lego train fans in China. We organize a contest recently. Here is some excellent work.

No.1  CRH380B

01.jpg   

02.jpg

03.jpg04.jpg

No.2  SD70Ace

11.jpg

12.jpg13.jpg

No.3 DF8CJ

21.jpg22.jpg

No.4 GO Train

71.jpg72.jpg73.jpg

No.5 SS6

31.jpg

32.jpg

No.6 Subway in Guangzhou

51.jpg

53.jpg

52.jpg

No.7 Df4b

61.jpg

62.jpg

No.8 DF8BJ

41.jpg42.jpg

Hope you like them. You can subscribe our Wechat public number of cause if you use Wechat.

98.jpg

Nice work.  In 4 GO train I do not recognize the window screen, what set was it in?  Also with said engine can I see some more pictures of the double decker coach it is pulling.

21 hours ago, pirzyk said:

Nice work.  In 4 GO train I do not recognize the window screen, what set was it in?  Also with said engine can I see some more pictures of the double decker coach it is pulling.

This is the part I believe: https://brickset.com/parts/design-62576 It looks like some vinyl stickering on the windscreen to give the appropriate look.

Anyway, Marbleman, great entries. I really like to locomotive with the interior engine details. And the Guangzhou subway, if that all works for the vestibule in motion, is a terrific design.

On 1/9/2017 at 6:31 AM, marbleman said:

No.8 DF8BJ

41.jpg42.jpg

Beautiful trains ...I love the first one: the hi-speed convoy

Just one question about the model in the picture: are the bogie in dark bluish gray color?

Very nice.  I'm surprised someone in China would model a GO train.  I saw one go by this morning.  It looked very similar.  :laugh:

That Go Train looks very much like an EMD f40phm like this one:

usa_metra_f40phm-2nr185_1_185_lagrange_i

Edited by ALCO

1 hour ago, ALCO said:

That Go Train looks very much like an EMD f40phm like this one:

Close.  GO Transit uses the MPI MP40PH-3C which has 4000 HP and a separate engine/generator for HEP.   I believe Boston's MBTA also uses MPI locomotives.

2 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Close.  GO Transit uses the MPI MP40PH-3C which has 4000 HP and a separate engine/generator for HEP.   I believe Boston's MBTA also uses MPI locomotives.

Yeah, I think you are right. I should have kept looking at Metra locomotives a little longer. Agreed, the Go Train above looks more like this one. Metra%20404%20-1A%20NEW%20at%20Proviso%2

On ‎2017‎年‎9‎月‎1‎日 at 8:45 PM, pirzyk said:

You can see picture of double deckr in http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=571218

11 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Beautiful trains ...I love the first one: the hi-speed convoy

Just one question about the model in the picture: are the bogie in dark bluish gray color?

In china, we have choise of  copy Lego parts with more different colors like the bogie you mentioned.

8 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Very nice.  I'm surprised someone in China would model a GO train.  I saw one go by this morning.  It looked very similar.  :laugh:

The author  of Go train is a Chinese student studying in Canada,so he is very familiar this train.

On 3/9/2017 at 4:26 AM, marbleman said:

In china, we have choise of  copy Lego parts with more different colors like the bogie you mentioned.

Thanks for your answer ...are there shops on the net?