MKJoshA

[SR - FB1 August] Hang The Rules

Previously:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2:
Sinbad the Pirate

Storms had kept much of the Brick Seas' fleets off the ocean this summer, but it hadn't stopped Sinbad from continuing to build his reputation. This time around, he was freeing some men from being hanged by Oleon.

BoBS Stopping a Public Spectacle

These men had offended the government in one way or another, and their crimes were being publicly announced before their death.

The crowd was so engrossed with the crier, so they didn't notice Sinbad's men rushing the platform.

There was only one guard, which was quickly dispatched.

And then Sinbad, his men, and the prisoners were gone.

OoC: Some of you have seen this build on my Flickr feed. It's actually going to be something else when I'm done with it, but I couldn't pass up the chance to use it at this stage for this MOC.

Excellent gallows. The bracing and the stools are good elements. I may borrow that design. And I always enjoy the installments of Sinbad's story. :thumbup:

Also, I like the city scene in the background in general. You've got some nice window and door details there. Looking forward to seeing more of it!

Grim scene :thumbup:  Cool new twist on the paving. It does add a little more depth. Very promising town square, which I want to see more of. And the gallows are frighteningly accurate. 

Nice gallows and action scene! I am also liking the surrounding scene and am interested in what they are all intended on being in the future. Look forward to the next stage. 

Nice building front with the golden dome... and the scaffold is very clever... a little bit to clever for me, but this is a good built

Are there 15672 roof tile 45° with plate clipsed inside the arch bow  for the windows next to the door ?

Alert!!! Searats are assaulting the town square! 

Very nice diorama, the gallows are very well built, the pavement and the surrounding building are great too, and great minifigs.