Hello,

I have a problem with my NXT 2.0,

My colour, supersonic and light sensors are not working however, touch sensors are working, Even there is no light at my sensors. 

Is there anything for me to solve this problem. 

Is the problem on my sensors or on brick ?

Can you be a little more specific? What programming environment are you using? Can you see any difference if you program them directly on the brick. Did you switch their ports? An advanced step could be to hook up a logic analyzer and check for i2c messages on the sensor bus but that is not really LEGO level I'm afraid.

Am very new at Mindstorms, I just use the try me, data log on NTX and Lego's application for programming NXT in a computer, I have tried the change ports, I could manage to get feedback from every port with touch sensor but, I couldn't get any feedback with my other sensors.

What is this I does not understand : 

An advanced step could be to hook up a logic analyzer and check for i2c messages on the sensor bus but that is not really LEGO 

You know that there are motor ports and sensor ports don't you?

Well, the sensors work with a protocol (certain data format and connection type) that is called i2c, there are special tools that you can check i2c with, but that is really advanced and more for electrical engineers and embedded systems engineers (and I happen to be teaching in that directions).

First thing I would check is the cable you are using, the touch sensor uses less wires (inside the cable) than any other sensors, so if one of the wires is broken, it would make the other sensors stop working.

So just try a different cable. :wink:

2 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

First thing I would check is the cable you are using, the touch sensor uses less wires (inside the cable) than any other sensors, so if one of the wires is broken, it would make the other sensors stop working.

So just try a different cable. :wink:

Thank you, I tried all cables now, they are all same,

Maybe you can contact LEGO for help, also. Maybe they would say that they will offer you some replacement parts....

9 hours ago, move5 said:

Maybe you can contact LEGO for help, also. Maybe they would say that they will offer you some replacement parts....

Thank you very much, I have contacted them, They will help me but since I bought it second hand they will charge me for parts