Spacebrick

Hello to everybody!

Hello, my name is Matteo, Spacebrick here, I'm italian and I restarted to discover Lego as a hobby two-three years ago, thanks to the creator expert vehicles sets. Now I'm a true afol and I collect minifigures (from various themes) and sets from star wars, creator expert and Ideas themes. I also love to build using LDD or Stud.io, and I'd like one of those days to show you my own creations! I've recently opened a flickr photostream where I share my favourite creations and some small mocs I realized for some contests, including projects I submitted to Lego Ideas. I'm not new to the forum life since I'm also a member of an Italian Lego users forum, so I hope not to have problems here! I'm also planning about become member of a local Lug in the future, so maybe there's a chance we will meet in an exhibition! To tell something more about me, in the time I do not spend with Lego I'm an engineer student :laugh:. My english is a bit rusty, so I'll do my best but please forgive me for any mistake I'll make in the future.

Thanks everybody, have a nice build!

On 1/9/2017 at 1:47 PM, Littleworlds said:

Welcome Spacebrick! Really cool profile picture! :classic:

Thank you! I saw the logo on a t-shirt in Legoland, it HAS to become my profile picture! :laugh:

57 minutes ago, Spacebrick said:

Thank you! I saw the logo on a t-shirt in Legoland, it HAS to become my profile picture! :laugh:

Oh nice! I would definitely get one of those too! :classic:

4 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Oh nice! I would definitely get one of those too! :classic:

Yeah, me too! Unfortunately I didn't find in local stores, but at least I could find a good logo for my profile picture! ;)