MOMAtteo79

[MOC] Lego Cinderella Castle Microscale

Hi,

I would like to show you my moc of the WDW Cinderella Castle. Original LEGO one is too big to store in my house and I stumbled upon this wonderful creation [MOC] Cinderella Castle from which I got more than an inspiration, but this was still too much for me in difficulty, price and dimensions. So I compressed everything in a 12x12 baseplate but i think I still managed to capture the magic of the castle.
I hope to add some better photos as soon as possible, my idea is to put it inside an IKEA HÄRLIGA glass case like this other creation , i created it to fit inside (but still couldn't manage to buy one to check if the side tower fits :wink: ).

36125774263_602dd8d112_k.jpgLEGO MOC - Cinderella Castle by Matteo M, on Flickr

36537838170_45f994752d_k.jpgLEGO MOC - Cinderella Castle by Matteo M, on Flickr

36794395951_0439ff2e54_k.jpgLEGO MOC - Cinderella Castle by Matteo M, on Flickr

Hope you like it

Edited by MOMAtteo79
smaller images

If you want to squeeze it inside the Harliga dome then why not ditch the front yard and add some garden area in the back so the base becomes round?

Holy bricks, that is brilliant! Just proves that size isn't everything, this is just as awe-inspiring as the original build.

49 minutes ago, FortNerd said:

If you want to squeeze it inside the Harliga dome then why not ditch the front yard and add some garden area in the back so the base becomes round?

the base 12x12 should fit :) Unfortunately when i can go to IKEA the don't have stock... LOL

11 minutes ago, sunhuntin said:

Holy bricks, that is brilliant! Just proves that size isn't everything, this is just as awe-inspiring as the original build.

thank you :)

Not gonna lie, my brain read this topic as [MOC] Lego Cinderella Castle Massacre. And while that's not what I discovered upon pulling up the page, I am thoroughly impressed! This is beautiful!

2 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Not gonna lie, my brain read this topic as [MOC] Lego Cinderella Castle Massacre. And while that's not what I discovered upon pulling up the page, I am thoroughly impressed! This is beautiful!

thank you, hope some more come and see :)