Jim

[PRESS RELEASE] 75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017

Patience and it will come. Called my store up before they opened sure enough they had some in stock. On DecĀ 1ST I became an owner of a UCS MF. Sweet!! Now bring on the UCS SD

I wonder how long it is going to take for TLG to catch up on VIP backorders alone. Saw it was updated on their product page from being exclusive to VIP members from November and now pushed it through December. Looks like they are going to potentially go into the new year catching up on orders before they are available to the public. I spent 4Ā hours trying secure mine when it released in September.

My VIP card arrived today, came in a nice black envelope with minifigures over it. Theres nothing inside that details exactly what the promotions are, just says more details will be annouced in early 2018.Ā 

The card its self doesn't feature a magnetic strip and instead has a barcode at the bottom.

2 hours ago, Sam892 said:

My VIP card arrived today, came in a nice black envelope with minifigures over it. Theres nothing inside that details exactly what the promotions are, just says more details will be annouced in early 2018.Ā 

The card its self doesn't feature a magnetic strip and instead has a barcode at the bottom.

Same here I look forward to seeing what the specials are this card entitles us to

Yes my VIP card came yesterday tooĀ thank goodness... It looks very smart!Ā  Look forward to seeing what offers come with it in the New Year.

Anyone in the Netherlands already received their card? I assume they're shipping them country by country as I got the Falcon on day one but no sign of the card yet. It looks really nice and my old VIP card is in need of a replacement anyway. :)

Got my VIP card. However my name has been partically rubbed off somehow during its posting. Dā€™you think Lego would be able to replace it?

UK email to Lego VIPs

Now Back in Stock >>

Thanks for signing up to be notified about theĀ Millennium Falconā„¢ coming back into stock. We've just received a new shipment and the item is availableĀ online. If you wish to check in-store availability, please call your local store.

I was too slow ... back to Out of Stock in the UK ... should have ordered rather than telling a colleague they were available !

42 minutes ago, Seasider said:

I was too slow ... back to Out of Stock in the UK ... should have ordered rather than telling a colleague they were available !

I got the email at 10:40 but didn't actually see it until 11:30 so was certain I was too late so you can't imagine how happy I was to see the 'Instock' icon and even better Quidco are currently offering 10% cashback for Lego so that is another Ā£60 saved :)

Edited by Andyperkins

7 hours ago, Hold0511 said:

UK email to Lego VIPs

Now Back in Stock >>

Thanks for signing up to be notified about theĀ Millennium Falconā„¢ coming back into stock. We've just received a new shipment and the item is availableĀ online. If you wish to check in-store availability, please call your local store.

OK, I give up; and it may be a stupid question. But how do you sign up for these 'back in stock' emails?

I've trawled the lego shop, but must have missed something!

Typical... I find out it's back in stock but am at work, and the Lego website isn't loading up properly on my mobile so I can't order oneĀ :sceptic:

47 minutes ago, dcc123 said:

OK, I give up; and it may be a stupid question. But how do you sign up for these 'back in stock' emails?

I've trawled the lego shop, but must have missed something!

They emailed out a while back (I assumed to those with the MF in their wishlist on Shop@home) and you registered via the email.