Here

*Snip*

left. These are axles.

right. These are pins.

both combined makes half axle pin.

Thank you

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images, thanks :-)

^^ C'mon guys are you really cluttering the thread with discussion about axle pin along with these needlessly huge images and even repeat them and quote them...? :/  

7 hours ago, krisandkris12 said:

^^ C'mon guys are you really cluttering the thread with discussion about axle pin along with these needlessly huge images and even repeat them and quote them...? :/  

It's relevant to the topic and they are trying to help.

3 hours ago, Midlife-crisis said:

This really sucks...

Just want 1 piece for display. Someone sells 6 pieces on BL.

The reason for this very qty is simple: we have a retailer in Moscow LIKE official LEGO-store, but it`s not LEGO-store.They have this set in stock for 60000 RUB which is equal to 874EUR(prices are usually higher here).As a result, these sets are sitting on shelves and you can come and buy as much as you want.That`s why he has 6 of them.

I just woke up to a welcome email from Lego..."You're black VIP card is on its way and will reach you by the end of the month" :classic:

21 hours ago, Markalus said:

I just woke up to a welcome email from Lego..."You're black VIP card is on its way and will reach you by the end of the month" :classic:

I haven't got an Email yet and I bought mine day of release.......... hopefully they are still emailing them out.

On 8/11/2017 at 2:27 PM, Midlife-crisis said:

This really sucks...

Just want 1 piece for display. Someone sells 6 pieces on BL.

Indeed. Me too. Given the number of sets sold (in BL and in eBay, for instance) and the number of people in the official waiting lists, it seems that the ones buying are the same wanting to sell them for an additional profit. No way actual fans will get them a those prices, even if they have to wait like me.

On 12/11/2017 at 8:33 PM, Sam892 said:

I haven't got an Email yet and I bought mine day of release.......... hopefully they are still emailing them out.

Same. The website said 6 weeks, it’s been 3 months with no word...

7 hours ago, ginja said:

Same. The website said 6 weeks, it’s been 3 months with no word...

VIP release date was 14th Sept. ie two months ago. 

5 hours ago, Markalus said:

VIP release date was 14th Sept. ie two months ago. 

Yea. Maths. Sorry.

People are re-selling this set for triple the price, at least where i am from. Jeeeez i had a big laugh! 

I am absolutely horrified by this scenario, and i hope that no one ever even considers buying this set for that kind of money. It's a joke, really...

It's a plastic toy that leaves no food for thought and follows up on, what has become, a horrible monetizing movie-franchise. And people just eat it up

This has nothing to do with lego

….Pretty model though, but i liked the old one better

The Lego Group is unable to supply the collectors, the resellers try to make fast money by pushing the price up early this is dangerous for the whole

collector market, i´ve seen this before in other markets. Sure it works good for now fast money, supply & demand but it will ruin the market in the long run.

I took the consequences, i bought the l** fakecopy, not because of the cheaper price, i bought it because it is a v a l i a b l e and most likely

many others will do the same.

Frustration of availability is one thing but I think it starts with this set and then if you like it you'll take the next large set by bootleggers because it's cheaper rather than it being available.

They're hitting stores regularly in the UK now so the rest of Europe surely isn't far behind.

Enjoy your bootleg.

8 hours ago, uwjedi said:

Has anybody heard any clues as to when 75192 be be available again for VIP's on shop at home?

I haven't seen anything about that, but there's clearly more sets in circulation recently (as evidenced by the pulmmeting prices on Ebay!).  I assume TLG are still clearing backorders at the moment from September, although a few sets are appearing in stores (as mentioned by @Robianco above).  Once the Christmas rush is over they should be able to significantly increase production of it so hopefully it shouldn't be much longer :classic:

Being able to get that black VIP card only within this calendar year MF buy and having no expected additional availability this year is a bit sad, even if we are in the waiting list... :cry_sad:

I wouldn't get too hung up on the black card, I'm pretty confident this is almost entirely a marketing gimmick to tempt people to buy more stuff they don't need and wouldn't ordinarily purchase but will be influenced by the possible exclusivity/additional reward points etc.

Edited by Starbug

3 hours ago, Starbug said:

I wouldn't get too hung up on the black card, I'm pretty confident this is almost entirely a marketing gimmick to tempt people to buy more stuff they don't need and wouldn't ordinarily purchase but will be influenced by the possible exclusivity/additional reward points etc.

Er that's the reason people want the card though hehe

On 11/12/2017 at 10:07 AM, Markalus said:

So, it’s the last day of November and still no sign of the black VIP card. Yet another example of LEGO dropping the ball on the UCS Falcon release. :sceptic:

1 hour ago, Markalus said:

So, it’s the last day of November and still no sign of the black VIP card. Yet another example of LEGO dropping the ball on the UCS Falcon release. :sceptic:

Not receiving a black VIP card that can't be used until next year is hardly the end of the world anyway. Like you say, Lego really need to get on top of this mess they created and start releasing sets to people who actually want to buy it.