Jim

[PRESS RELEASE] 75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017

So in Germany there will be double VIP points from 10th of october till 24th.

And i'm pretty sure the MF won't be available again in that period, so: well played LEGO, well played! :hmpf_bad:

58 minutes ago, Criss said:

So in Germany there will be double VIP points from 10th of october till 24th.

And i'm pretty sure the MF won't be available again in that period, so: well played LEGO, well played! :hmpf_bad:

I could have told people that before the release.  Everyone was hoping they could get the MF with double points.  Lego isn't going to let that happen with a set this popular.

1 hour ago, Criss said:

... well played LEGO, well played! :hmpf_bad:

My thoughts exactly: 'Buy this pen and get a free ipad! - so sorry, all out of pens... You can buy the pen after the promotion ends, so unfortunately you won't get the iPad.'

14 minutes ago, Aggron44 said:

I just bought my 9th falcon:)

You suck!  LOL... How have you managed that?  Can't seem to even get the one I ordered from S@H the second it went live.  Still says "waiting for new stock..."

9 minutes ago, blbills said:

You suck!  LOL... How have you managed that?  Can't seem to even get the one I ordered from S@H the second it went live.  Still says "waiting for new stock..."

eBay. I’m gonna sell them at some point for more because of how rare they are.

56 minutes ago, Aggron44 said:

Better sell them soon. Once LEGO gets stock in nobody will want to pay scalper prices. LEGO will be keeping this set around for ages (think Death Star ages). The time to sell them is now.

4 hours ago, Aggron44 said:

He needs the $$$ for medication to kill the crabs in his you know where. :p

I love idiot scalpers! There's a bunch selling locally on craigslist stuck with them. Can't even give them away for $100 profit. Now you got some clown overpaying by a lot on ebay thinking they will be worth $5000 some day in the near future. Good luck guy!

Edited by ds760

1 hour ago, Cyanide-Tipped said:

He needs the $$$ for medication to kill the crabs in his you know where. :p

Did you just assume my gender?

27 minutes ago, ds760 said:

I love idiot scalpers! There's a bunch selling locally on craigslist stuck with them. Can't even give them away for $100 profit. Now you got some clown overpaying by a lot on ebay thinking they will be worth $5000 some day in the near future. Good luck guy!

I’m selling then next weekend.

Good luck.  You already overpaid on Ebay likely by a hell of a lot and you think you'll resell them in a week for even more when the same morons have been trying to sell on ebay for a couple weeks and can't find a sucker? Keep those 9 boxes taking up space in your house or some storage locker you pay $50 a month for for the next 15 years and hope lego does't build yet another or the market isn't so flooded with these for so many years that no one on the planet would ever need another. You want to make money in life work hard or learn how to invest in real investments like stocks. 

These guys have been trying to sell since the last shipment came into the local lego store and still can't find any inpatient idiots willing to overpay for something that will be widely available for years. I can't stand individuals always looking to profit in any stupid way they can think of. There was a clown here who bought 2 on Sept 14th. He listed them on craigslist for $3000. The following week 5 more got released thats when I got mine he dropped to $2500. The week after that 8 more got released he dropped to $2000. The same idiot is now trying to desperately sell the same 2 for $1100 just to get his money back.  People like that deserve to be stuck with it for years. Some other person that wanted to build it could have received those 2 instead you have a tool who trys to make a quick buck and now karma bites him in the a$$. Soon he'll have to sell it for what he paid and keep the vip points he got for his asshattery! He likely will never manage to sell them as people want their own vip points. I exchanged some emails with this guy. His job? "Toy reseller". How's that working out? Get a real job! 

Edited by ds760

Welp I sold 8 of them for a total of $15,000 Usd.

I spent $10,000 on them.

No profit? I think not.

11 hours ago, ds760 said:

Good luck.  You already overpaid on Ebay likely by a hell of a lot and you think you'll resell them in a week for even more when the same morons have been trying to sell on ebay for a couple weeks and can't find a sucker? Keep those 9 boxes taking up space in your house or some storage locker you pay $50 a month for for the next 15 years and hope lego does't build yet another or the market isn't so flooded with these for so many years that no one on the planet would ever need another. You want to make money in life work hard or learn how to invest in real investments like stocks. 

These guys have been trying to sell since the last shipment came into the local lego store and still can't find any inpatient idiots willing to overpay for something that will be widely available for years. I can't stand individuals always looking to profit in any stupid way they can think of. There was a clown here who bought 2 on Sept 14th. He listed them on craigslist for $3000. The following week 5 more got released thats when I got mine he dropped to $2500. The week after that 8 more got released he dropped to $2000. The same idiot is now trying to desperately sell the same 2 for $1100 just to get his money back.  People like that deserve to be stuck with it for years. Some other person that wanted to build it could have received those 2 instead you have a tool who trys to make a quick buck and now karma bites him in the a$$. Soon he'll have to sell it for what he paid and keep the vip points he got for his asshattery! He likely will never manage to sell them as people want their own vip points. I exchanged some emails with this guy. His job? "Toy reseller". How's that working out? Get a real job! 

Get your damn facts right a-hole! I never talked to you before.

3 hours ago, Aggron44 said:

Welp I sold 8 of them for a total of $15,000 Usd.

I spent $10,000 on them.

No profit? I think not.

Get your damn facts right a-hole! I never talked to you before.

Ohhhh nooooo Don't have a stroke guy you'll piss away that giant profit on nurses feeding you pee soup! Hope you quit your job and retired on those massive profits. "Aggron444....Set for life reselling kids toys....winning!"

It would be great if everyone would stop replying to annoying posts. Ignore trolls, scalpers and members whose actions are disliked by the community and their comments will be buried and unseen.

You'll all get your Falcons eventually. Get in your local Store's waiting list and subscribe to TLG's Millenium Falcon availability e-mail. Don't buy overpriced MFs. Wait. Build something else in the meantime. Get distracted. I'm dealing with the wait by building minifig-scale versions of X-Wings, Y-Wings and whatnot.

I know this comment is kind of ironic, but I'm getting into this conversation so that hopefully it'll convince everyone to ignore trolls and spare this topic of annoying posts.

EDIT: Oh, hey, look at that. There's an option to ignore users. That should come in handy.

Edited by Terrasher

Man, it's been nearly a month since the Early Access release. I must admit, I'm surprised that Lego hasn't released the new online batch by now.

Supply is only going to get worse when Episode 8 comes out. I bet the set is hard to find until much later in 2018.

13 hours ago, Daphatty said:

Man, it's been nearly a month since the Early Access release. I must admit, I'm surprised that Lego hasn't released the new online batch by now.

There are still plenty of people who have NOT received their orders from Day 1 so I doubt it will be available for order online any time soon.

Edited by karmajay

Just now, karmajay said:

There are still plenty of people who have NOT received their orders from Day 1 so I doubt it will be available for order online any time soon.

True. I’m just gonna wait until mid 2018. I can’t go through all this chaos!

Just received a Lego catalog in the mail and the MF is conspicuously absent from it.  Whether or not the shortage is deliberate they sure screwed the pooch on this release. 

Received a mail today with the info about the upcoming vip sale.

They shortened the period from 10th-24th to 10th-15th.

To me it feels like the MF will be available shortly after the vip sale ends. TLG can't miss the christmas business with the Falcon!

8 hours ago, Criss said:

Received a mail today with the info about the upcoming vip sale.

They shortened the period from 10th-24th to 10th-15th.

To me it feels like the MF will be available shortly after the vip sale ends. TLG can't miss the christmas business with the Falcon!

The VIP double points sale is still showing as lasting through the 25th here in the states.

Upon looking at this more it seems that the time has been shortened to the 10th-15th everywhere but the US and Canada. Seems odd.

Edited by blackknightrises

Thats bloody frustrating, I won't be back in the uk until the 19th, was hoping to go to a Lego store just after while the vip sale is still on :angry: