Jim

[PRESS RELEASE] 75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017

37 minutes ago, Brikkyy13 said:

LEGO is altering the deal, pray they do not alter it further.

I read in a FB group that the code for the poster will work even if you don't have a black card. If that's the case I wouldn't even count the poster as part of the offerings since they're meant to be exclusive. 

I received the email, finally. Nothing like leaving it till the last minute when the Y-wing could have potentially sold out already. I’ve heard the only difference for Black VIP card holders was no minimum spend is necessary to get the poster:sceptic:. Which is kinda pointless like you said.

UCS MF available for double vip points today! How many people told me 'it will never be on double points!' when it came out. Saves me 85 euro in Belgium ... so far a much better deal than the black VIP card heh heh.

6 hours ago, Markalus said:

I received the email, finally. Nothing like leaving it till the last minute when the Y-wing could have potentially sold out already. I’ve heard the only difference for Black VIP card holders was no minimum spend is necessary to get the poster:sceptic:. Which is kinda pointless like you said.

That was just the rumor, turned out the Y-Wing poster is available only for Black VIP card owners and even then they have to spend £30 minimum to get it.

I never received the email with the code so went on chat and asked that a copy be included with my Y-Wing order which they were happy to do because I was a Black VIP card holder and apologised for the email not coming through, I know some people that do not have a Black VIP card and tried via chat to get the poster and were told no.

48 minutes ago, Bolingbroke said:

UCS MF available for double vip points today! How many people told me 'it will never be on double points!' when it came out. Saves me 85 euro in Belgium ... so far a much better deal than the black VIP card heh heh.

It was only a matter of time before it was included in a double VIP point deal, the issue was stock being available while the deal was on and I am sure later in the year when a Triple Point offer is on it will be included.

Was a far better deal back in December here in the UK though as you could get £55 cashback from Quidco, £30 in VIP points and the Black VIP card.

Edited by Andyperkins

It's not available double points in store... at least in the Liverpool store. They have a small note near both the Y-Wing and the Falcon to say double points isn't valid. I'm not sure if that would change if you bought one but it's there.

I was also told that the Y-Wing Poster is only available to black card holders with a spend of over £30 and isn't available to non-black card holders, no matter how much they spend.

Lego store in meadowhall Sheffield has some falcons in stock (didn't see a note about double points) but the store assistant said  points on all but the new y-wing, and minimum £30 spend for black VIP cards for the poster. I was very disappointed this year as the only set I want is the new cantina and it wasn't on sale. It's also Lego exclusive (since toys r us went under, the only other place I've seen it). Saved me some money I suppose...

Can't say I'm exactly overwhelmed by the "poster", looks nice enough but only A4, so not really a poster. So nearly half way through the year and the black card offers have been IIRC one double points offer and a disappointing poster. Hopefully there'll be something better at some point, early access to the autumn UCS set perhaps.

1 hour ago, Tavis75 said:

Can't say I'm exactly overwhelmed by the "poster", looks nice enough but only A4, so not really a poster. So nearly half way through the year and the black card offers have been IIRC one double points offer and a disappointing poster. Hopefully there'll be something better at some point, early access to the autumn UCS set perhaps.

Yep I agree with you though the card was a bonus from the purchase of the falcon last year I am thinking for all the hype of it TLG might of well of not bothered

I was at Legoland Windsor over the weekend, and the MF was on sale with 10% discount, so I guess that's the equivalent of double VIP points.

On 11/17/2017 at 8:22 PM, Midlife-crisis said:

The Lego Group is unable to supply the collectors, the resellers try to make fast money by pushing the price up early this is dangerous for the whole

collector market, i´ve seen this before in other markets. Sure it works good for now fast money, supply & demand but it will ruin the market in the long run.

I took the consequences, i bought the l** fakecopy, not because of the cheaper price, i bought it because it is a v a l i a b l e and most likely

many others will do the same.

Post was from 2017!

Now here we are 3 years later:

mfl3jbj.jpg

On 11/8/2017 at 2:27 PM, Midlife-crisis said:

This really sucks...

Just want 1 piece for display. Someone sells 6 pieces on BL.

bl84sb3.jpg