Jim

[PRESS RELEASE] 75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017

I just bought one from the only official Lego store in Australia. It will be a while before i can build it, as wel as finding somewhere to display it. 

Is is anyone able to tel me the measurements for the landing gear? I might have a table that I’m happy for the body to over hang.

9 hours ago, Jar Jar Bricks said:

I just bought one from the only official Lego store in Australia. It will be a while before i can build it, as wel as finding somewhere to display it. 

Is is anyone able to tel me the measurements for the landing gear? I might have a table that I’m happy for the body to over hang.

The Falcon needs an area of 32cm x 47cm (width x length) for the landing gear to stand on.

On 1/9/2018 at 9:48 AM, wwwmwww said:

Still waiting on mine, but I did get a reply from Customer Service:

Thanks for getting in touch with us about you VIP black card. We are sorry for the delay we see that you haven't received the card. We have sent it out and you should receive card between now and February.

I got that email January 6th...

Well its now a month later and still no card.  I contacted customer service again and they are telling me I should have received it by now so they will print a second card and mail me another.  ETA for the second card is now the end March.  Maybe I'll end up with 2 if the first card ever shows up.  So do most have their black VIP cards now or are most still waiting on them?  I did get the "Exclusive to Black Card holders Double VIP Points on Star Wars purchases" email so I know I'm in the program.

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

6 minutes ago, wwwmwww said:

Well its now a month later and still no card.  I contacted customer service again and they are telling me I should have received it by now so they will print a second card and mail me another.  ETA for the second card is now the end March.  Maybe I'll end up with 2 if the first card ever shows up.  So do most have there black VIP cards now or are most still waiting on them?  I did get the "Exclusive to Black Card holders Double VIP Points on Star Wars purchases" email so I know I'm in the program.

Carl

I've had mine for a little while. I got my falcon on first day or release. You won't miss any offers as even your regular card will still qualify in store and if you order online it's automatic if you're logged in anyway. I've seen images on Flickr of people receiving cards even today.

I purchased the new UCS MF on October 24th, 2017 and I received my new Lego VIP card in the mail today.  Location: Ohio, USA.

Edited by YavinBase

9 hours ago, wwwmwww said:

Well its now a month later and still no card.  I contacted customer service again and they are telling me I should have received it by now so they will print a second card and mail me another.  ETA for the second card is now the end March.  Maybe I'll end up with 2 if the first card ever shows up.  So do most have there black VIP cards now or are most still waiting on them?  I did get the "Exclusive to Black Card holders Double VIP Points on Star Wars purchases" email so I know I'm in the program.

Carl

I finally got mine about 3 weeks ago... bought the falcon on day 1...

Is anyone still waiting for their cards? I had bought my falcon in the beginning of December and they told me my card would come in before the end of February but I haven't gotten anything yet and I know that I qualify for the rewards since I've been eligible for the double VIP points. 

4 hours ago, elederberg said:

Is anyone still waiting for their cards? I had bought my falcon in the beginning of December and they told me my card would come in before the end of February but I haven't gotten anything yet and I know that I qualify for the rewards since I've been eligible for the double VIP points. 

I bought mine December 1st, and I am still waiting on mine. I'm going to wait a week and then contact customer service.

On 3/4/2018 at 9:59 AM, elederberg said:

I bought it on dec. 15 in US. Have not received the card yet and contacted to Lego. They said they will send the card around end of April.

Edited by Kimguroo

On 3/12/2018 at 1:32 AM, Kimguroo said:

I bought it on dec. 15 in US. Have not received the card yet and contacted to Lego. They said they will send the card around end of April.

Good to know, hopefully they won't get delayed again. Anyone have any idea what the other rewards will be? I figure one is the raffle of the rest of the platinum R2-D2 figures based on the initial email that was sent out, but I had read rumors they were releasing another interior section for the Falcon that you can put in the empty space that exists now.

18 hours ago, Jerry McGlade said:

@elederberg Huh, where did you read those rumors?

Someone I follow on Flickr had commented about reading something on the hothbricks forum, but again that's not reliable. I just brought it up as it was the only information I had heard about the bonus rewards, even if it was just a random rumor.

I'm not sure but I get the feeling that rumour is based on a complete guess someone made on this board. It certainly rings a bell... but I'm definitely leaning towards that being just something completely made up.

If it is true (the interior) TLG have dropped the ball again as there s that many "mocs" out for the interiors I can see much take up for it unless its either

a) stunning

or

b) cheap / free (unlikely with TLG)

though that said I suppose there will be those who will have it just because its a Lego release  

I ordered mine from Lego S@H UK on Thursday 15th March - dispatched yesterday and Yodel will deliver it by Monday - super excited. If you are in the UK keep an eye on the website, they sold out within a few hours. 

On 14.3.2018 at 3:17 PM, elederberg said:

Good to know, hopefully they won't get delayed again. Anyone have any idea what the other rewards will be? I figure one is the raffle of the rest of the platinum R2-D2 figures based on the initial email that was sent out, but I had read rumors they were releasing another interior section for the Falcon that you can put in the empty space that exists now.

that sounds to good to be true but the idea itself is fantastic! I assume we'll see a DJ Polybag soon for Black VIP Club because it was also shown in that email. 

I've had mine since the very first pre-orders started shipping, and thanks to the Efferman stand, and a display cabinet we can both agree on (assuming we can get one and it doesn't cost a fortune) ... I may have finally gotten permission to finally start building... :laugh:

Finally managed to order one yesterday when they came back in stock. Double VIP was a nice little bonus too. As with most folks all I have to do now is work out where the hell its going to fit ?

Well, who would have thought it... not only did I get a package ordered via BrickOwl to build the stand today, I also got the VIP programme card. Considering I was one of the lucky ones who managed to order online when the initial pre-orders came out (for all of about an hour) last year, I certainly wound up way down the mailing list for the VIP card, lol..

Still waiting on another smaller postal service package to get the remainder of the stand parts.. Unfortunately no tracking available for it, and I expect the shipping to take longer..