Jim

[PRESS RELEASE] 75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017

18 minutes ago, Hold0511 said:

They emailed out a while back (I assumed to those with the MF in their wishlist on Shop@home) and you registered via the email.

Ok, so it's been in my wishlist since day one; but no email for me. Maybe I'm on the naughty list ;-)

I won't stress about it; as I can wait. I actually got a notification from the brickshow about current stock. Still too late to get from this latest batch though.

I never used the wishlist but got the registration mail, too. I guessed it was sent to every VIP who is also registered to accept VIP/S@H newsletters.

Anyway, thanks to this mail, I ordered one after all - having changed my mind since I had thought I don't really need it...

Tried ordering mine... It was abalible briefly in The Netherlands. During checkout it was again pulled out of my bag.... :(

I ordered right after I received the mail and I believe I’ve got one! It was only available for an hour or so (in the Netherlands).

customer service said that I should receive the VIP card as well!

Edited by Jawolliebollie

Anyone in the US that still has not received their VIP card and ordered/picked up the set near release day? I still haven't received mine, Lego says it should be here by end of Dec.. I did receive the end of Nov email by the way.

2 hours ago, Sid said:

Anyone in the US that still has not received their VIP card and ordered/picked up the set near release day? I still haven't received mine, Lego says it should be here by end of Dec.. I did receive the end of Nov email by the way.

No I haven't gotten my card either. First they said 6 weeks then they said end of November and Finally after 12 weeks. While it is arriving in the UK at this moment I am still frustrated that it took this long to finally send these cards out.

I managed to get the MF on the 14th September, and the black VIP card finally came through the post last week.  Seems to be taking a bit longer than the emails suggest!

Same here... Got mine ordered at 7.15am on 14th September and end of last week the black envelope arrived with my card.

Probably Your local stores got 24 sets today.

yesterday I passed by Lego store and generally I don’t stop there but just went to store and asked to an employee.

I assumed they don’t have any but surprisingly she said 24 sets will be in the store tomorrow (on Friday).

probably about 2000 sets are available in US by today.

Edited by Kimguroo

On 12/14/2017 at 6:40 AM, Sid said:

I haven’t received mine (in Australia) either. I called customer service yesterday and was told I’m “on the list” and given the same info...end of Dec. If I haven’t received it by then call back. Apparently they are coming from Germany. 

I received my Falcon yesterday surprisingly from a local Lego store after ordering on Monday. Surprisingly TLC didn't ship it from the usual location.

On 12/13/2017 at 2:40 PM, Sid said:

email 11/22, still have not rcvd card

I called Lego customer service about the black card as I was able to get the set last week at my local store. They said anyone who purchased before November 23rd should be getting their cards any day now, anyone who purchased after that will get their cards by the end of February. 

My card arrived today (CAD). Pretty cool it has my name on the front.  Got my falcon on the first day.

Edited by ic3cold

Got the email 11/11 which started I'd receive it by the end of the month (Nov). Obviously haven't received it. Located in the U.S.

Apparently there was an e-mail notification saying it won't ship before christmas but you'll still get the SW VIP card.

(Didn't get the mail myself because I ordered mine last week and received it on Friday.)