Jim

[PRESS RELEASE] 75192 - UCS Millennium Falcon 2017

My experience with their emailing when it comes to account sign in issues is.. they are slow.. no email confirmation for me yet, so I'm not panicking, but I have created a print to pdf of the receipt..

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to say that I've been following several threads on this forum since I've heard of the rumour of a new UCS MF, and I would like to thank everyone who's been involved in the discussion. It's been great fun. I'm really grateful.

Now I'm joining you at last so I can also take part in the discussion ;)

So this is just to say that I've just successfully ordered an MF on the Belgian online store — even the (still unexplained/unjustified) 50€ markup did not prevent me from buying :D Luckily I could redeem some 90€ worth of VIP points. I'm wondering how many days it'll take for it to be delivered; normal Lego packages usually 3 to 4 days to arrive; maybe it'll be different due to this box's weight, let's wait and see ;).

I'm looking forward to building it :laugh:

5 minutes ago, kiwiatlarge said:

My experience with their emailing when it comes to account sign in issues is.. they are slow.. no email confirmation for me yet, so I'm not panicking, but I have created a print to pdf of the receipt..

Yeah I've had this before too. Still nothing for me, did what you did and got a PDF. Now we play the waiting game...

In fairness, tried to get back to Order Status page and the whole site is having a meltdown it seems haha

I am getting this ...

"Sorry, but...

Unfortunately, something seems to have gone wrong with our LEGO® ID system.

We have logged the error and have already begun investigating it. However, the error may be transient, so you are welcome to try again."

Useless, again.

I've been unable to get their website working. This is probably good. I'm moving countries soon. I'll buy one later.

1 minute ago, themathemagician said:

Yeah I've had this before too. Still nothing for me, did what you did and got a PDF. Now we play the waiting game...

The waiting game sucks, let's play hungry hungry hippos!

Really want to check that order confirmation to make sure I didn't screw something up in my haste to order it before the site crashed.

Milton Keynes store has 40 MF sets in stock. Currently theres 19 of us in the que. so plenty left. 

Just now, Daphatty said:

Willing to bet they took LegoID offline to prevent overcommitment.

it seems they just did :grin:

5 minutes ago, Brickprawn said:

I'm unable to log in to my Lego ID due to it currently being "unavailable" due to an error. Typical from Shop@Home.

Same here. :-(

The Lego S@H website has now fallen over. Right on cue. What a surprise. :wacko:

Edited by Markalus

Well I've got screen grabs of my order confirmation as I did it in my phone. Good job I checked at 7.15 rather than wait for 7.30. No ID services available so you can't pick up the VIP order.

I have to go past the Lego store this morning anyway so I may pop past to see if there are any queues.

Keeps logging me out after I log in..doesn't show up for sale in USA store yet for me though. I am just trying to keep up with the news. Now theres is an entire error page for the site being down.