PaddyBricksplitter

[MOC] Saucer Man from Planet X

Another brilliant MOC - as simple as that! :classic: Its really cute. In a very weird way. Lovely proportions and detailing on him. You just want to hug it while it zaps through earth-force armies. :wink:

Cute! Your usage of the motorcycle rim for his breathing apparatus works quite nicely, and I really like the ray gun. :grin:

Keep up the great work, I'd hope to see many more of your retro sci-fi creations! :thumbup:

Another brilliant MOC - as simple as that! :classic: Its really cute. In a very weird way. Lovely proportions and detailing on him. You just want to hug it while it zaps through earth-force armies. :wink:

Cute? Don't you mean terrifying beyond belief?

14 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Cute! Your usage of the motorcycle rim for his breathing apparatus works quite nicely, and I really like the ray gun. :grin:

Keep up the great work, I'd hope to see many more of your retro sci-fi creations! :thumbup:

Thanks, I will be sure to do more. More of my sci-fi builds have a retro feel to them.

14 hours ago, LEGORACER1 said:

Fantastic build.

Thanks Buddy :laugh:

9 hours ago, chubbybots2 said:

Oh i never thought of covering those mixel joints in tires!! 

Indeed, that's one of the tricks of the trade :classic:

Edited by PaddyBricksplitter

1 hour ago, PaddyBricksplitter said:

Cute? Don't you mean terrifying beyond belief?

Ermm... yes, yes of course... 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*insert retro-creepy scifi sound* "the weirdest visitor the Earth has ever seen!". :laugh:

Nice build, just fits together all so well; diggin' the use of those neon tubes. And great work on the, mostly overlooked, base!

1 hour ago, -zenn said:

Nice build, just fits together all so well; diggin' the use of those neon tubes. And great work on the, mostly overlooked, base!

I thought I better use those neon green tubes saying his head was so green already ;)