Hello everyone.

After a very long time, I would like to present you my new creation.

Its a BMW vision M power. As you will see later, the vehicle has no special features, since from the very beginning, the idea of building was primarily in the design and form of the car.

The idea was of a typical character in the BMW style. A kind of prestigious futuristic retro sports style with recognizable BMW lines.

PF components are:
- 2 L motors for drive
- 1 servo motor for steering with funtcional steering wheel

- 1 M motor for 3 speed linear gearbox. It was the worst decision and design  in my life for this gearbox.When I built and tested, it all seemed to work wery good.Now it is finished and definitely a total breakdown.  After eight months of building this car, I simply do not go all over and repair it all. There is no chance.

- 2 V2 recievers

- 1 big batery box

Some pictures.

20170829_113349.jpg

20170829_115423.jpg

20170829_115838.jpg

20170829_120731.jpg

20170829_120800.jpg

20170829_122028.jpg

20170829_120143.jpg

20170829_120426.jpg

20170829_122436.jpg

20170829_122519.jpg

20170829_115817.jpg

20170829_120034.jpg

20170829_120545.jpg

20170829_123300.jpg

And my favorite photo.

20170829_112734.jpg

And the video.

Thanx for watching.

Best regards, Valter

This is awesome! I love the details, especially the headlights and the BMW colours thrown in there too. 

Typical roadster proportions - evergreen is always wellcome :thumbup:

I think the car is sleek, flowing lines, makes me want to own one. The gearbox is a good achievement in itself.

I like all those details on body and in cabin, but overall look for me seems not so good. I can't even tell what is not OK, but for overall look I just can say, that it looks good, no more.

I really like the flow of the front of the bonnet with the slanted grille and the transversal flexaxle, but moving more towards the rear it becomes a bit clunky.

I am not sold on the M-colours in the sides, even though it is a very original idea. I don't know the source material, but to my knowledge the three stripes are usually very small.

The headlights are awesome, but on the photo it looks like eyes looking sideways instead of forward. I guess that is distortion because of the camera distance (too close by).

It might not be the most credible advice coming from me, but this model could actually become a more flowing solid by using less panels and use the flexaxles to show the lines.

Still, a good model with some very good details

Pretty nice car, the headlights are amazing! :thumbup: Trademark BMW right there. Overall, it is a good model, but the side mirrors and the three colored fins surrounded by the black just looks out of place on this model... Do you have concept art to share? I would like to see it.

This is an awesome piece of art! I really love the back of the car (and I really don't know what Jeroen is talkin about :devil:). The interior is supernice and those M stripes look good too. The only thing wrong with it is, that it's not in HOF yet :classic:.

Well done 9 fingers!!!

Thanx for all your coments.

22 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Pretty nice car, the headlights are amazing! :thumbup: Trademark BMW right there. Overall, it is a good model, but the side mirrors and the three colored fins surrounded by the black just looks out of place on this model... Do you have concept art to share? I would like to see it.

Concept art is simple one shark.

All made front view like a shark. I made side air intake in a shark view. Why not. I like to build futuristic cars. This is LEGO. Just imagine an then build it.  IMO i like it very much. The black color is because red on red is red. And then the M stripes would be no M stripes.

Thanx again for all your nice coments.

With best regards, Valter

Awesome! The exterior and interior is just perfect! It's sad that it doesn't move in third gear though. If you're having trouble with gearboxes like I did, use Sariel's 4-speed compact sequential. With a few modifications, the gearbox can be put in pretty much anything. You get to see it in action when my GX EV3 project gets posted pretty soon (it took me over 8 months to build it as well xD).

I love this build :wub: youve captured the appearance very well. The colouring is spot on as well, glad to see you back at it.

This creation can´t leave me indifferent. You have mixed in all the DNA which makes it wat it is - it looks, smells and feels like pure BMW M Power! The front and rear view are truly awesome :wub:! I like (almost) every detail of this creation, especially the well shaped fenders and the interior with its realistic 3 studs wide mid section / cardan tunnel :thumbup::thumbup: