Murdoch17

Neo Classic Space "Intergalactic Star - Cruiser" (inspired by Benny's ship)

This Classic Space ship was built for my brothers' fleet by me. The windscreen is not available (yet), but it does come on a 2017 not-yet-released Star Wars set. I believe I am the first to use that cockpit for a CS build.

36708343606_9f7c455418_z.jpg

This ship features six guns and five crew members, with seats for each inside the easily accessible interior. The front of the ship should feature one of this print.

36358678950_a2eb86259f_z.jpg

The model has two smaller boosters and one (quite large) engine made of 20 smaller ones.

36708343896_48baced615_z.jpg

The front canopy and the middle roof lift away individually  to reach into the crew areas. Each of the five crew members has a seat.

36358679090_05d5956c21_z.jpg

Behind this leaded glass resides the nuclear fusion reactor, the heart of the ship.

36708344056_63430918b8_z.jpg

The five brave crew members, one of which should be wearing this uniform instead as the ship's commander.

15731600011_8d83ab86ef_z.jpg

The LDD file is available here. As usual, comments, questions and complaints are always welcome! I don't know if this one will be built in real bricks, to tell you the truth, as my brother may or may not ever build it. (But if he doesn't I will someday!)

Edited by Murdoch17

7 hours ago, Murdoch17 said:

I believe I am the first to use that cockpit for a CS build.

Sorry to break it to you bro, but NOPE:

neo-classic_space_cruiser.png

Other than that, that's a really cool ship. :)

Edited by Eggyslav

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Thanks for pointing that out @LegoMonorailFan! I was nearly ninja'd for making the same point. :laugh: 

But hey, I actually didn't know that about the canopy for awhile also until recently. 

Same for me. :wink:

Very nice, the shaping is excellent and I love how you integrated the bumblebee stripes into the blue section. I'm waiting for TLJ sets to be released so I can get a couple of those windscreens for a ship I'm working on.