Kozikyo86

[MOC] First Order Tie Interceptor based on 75101

Hello Everyone!

I want to show my MOC/MOD of First Order Tie Interceptor. I tried to get more sharp shapes and aggressive look, also added more weapons. The cockpit is left unchanged.

Maybe not perfect but I'm satisfied with the final result :)

I hope you like it :)

I like the colour scheme. Special forces would definitely utilize the interceptors. Also like that the wings aren't too long and how steep the slope of the upper and bottom wing segments. Well done!

Thanks Brickweiser!

I am currently waiting for the purchase 75179 Kylo Ren Tie Fighter, already have some ideas for modifications.

Very nice mod, is this only from parts of the original? The wings are a few studs short for my taste, and I would angle them a click or two wider, but that's just me. Really aggressive design, I wonder if they'll introduce FO interceptors in the coming movies (stupid question, of course they will...)

3 hours ago, brobert said:

Very nice mod, is this only from parts of the original? The wings are a few studs short for my taste, and I would angle them a click or two wider, but that's just me. Really aggressive design, I wonder if they'll introduce FO interceptors in the coming movies (stupid question, of course they will...)

Thanks!

Wings need other parts like black angles and others. I wanted them 2 or 3 studs longer in the back, but I did not have any more parts :) Maybe someday I made a version likt this one:

4d0a637ed088a16641c55e2e0a6e3602.jpg