Sign in to follow this  
Aventador2004

My first supercar found!

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I couldn't find any pictures for a long time, but finally found one.

It is only one picture, blurry, but shows it well.

KINDLE_CAMERA_1475485424000_kindlephoto-60732444.jpg.5d0144084a1c7665a1cdade7ec71a23b.jpg

KINDLE_CAMERA_1475485454000_kindlephoto-273385486.jpg

KINDLE_CAMERA_1475485466000_kindlephoto-273435723.jpg

This was with about 1600 unsorted pieces. Btw, those are 42000 wheels.

Edited by Aventador2004

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aminnich said:

That doesn't look too bad, nice job! Are you looking to build more super cars? 

Definitely, I am trying to find the wheels and rebuild it, from memory. And before that I am building a 1:12th-ish supercar that is about 37 studs long with 42039 wheels.

And btw, those are 42000 wheels.

Edited by Aventador2004

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Nicely done!

Thanks! It was plagued by colors everywhere.

KINDLE_CAMERA_1475485466000_kindlephoto-273435723.jpg.9e7e6c326130ae2dab39845efb67eb56.jpg

I have one more, of side, but I cannot upload 2 in one post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jorgeopesi said:

It looks like a Zonda at first view :thumbup: .

Really? I love that car, but wasn't inspired by it.

And last pic won't upload.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you know eurobricks only has a token amount of space for uploads... 

go to www.bricksafe.com and open an account, and upload there... much easier to store large amounts of lego photos, and link to them in posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RohanBeckett said:

you know eurobricks only has a token amount of space for uploads... 

go to www.bricksafe.com and open an account, and upload there... much easier to store large amounts of lego photos, and link to them in posts

I know, I use bricksafe, they came from my kindle, so they have to be uploaded here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aventador2004 said:

I know, I use bricksafe, they came from my kindle, so they have to be uploaded here.

You can upload it from a Kindle to Bricksafe, I have done it before.

This car is pretty cool, I like the colors and shape. What functions did it have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Offroadcreat1ons said:

You can upload it from a Kindle to Bricksafe, I have done it before

This car is pretty cool, I like the colors and shape. What functions did it have?

Ok, tomorrow morning.

I forgot that, it had:

  • engine (no gearbox, I was still new, and had no clutch gears.)
  • Hog
  • Doors, cool doorlock.
  • Battery for lights.
  • Adjustable headrest.
  • Targa top.
  • Suspension.

It was fun for a first car, but flimsy interior. I spent my afternoons modding suspension, adjusting steering (heavy), fiddling with shocks, and testing crash structure (very good, direct impact.)

Thanks everyone for nice comments.

Edited by Aventador2004

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

Nice! What year did you build it?

2015, I don't remember the date. It took about 5 months to make, and 2 months of mods.

1100th post!

Sorry for messy second picture, I plan on rebuilding it eventually.

Edited by Aventador2004
Wrong year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not bad for first supercar. 42000 wheels are made for such models. BTW how did your dog react to your first supercar? :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Not bad for first supercar. 42000 wheels are made for such models. BTW how did your dog react to your first supercar? :wink:

thanks, I use the smaller wheels now, but when I get Porsche wheels I will rebuild it in orange. I did not have a dog at the time. I do now.

Edited by Aventador2004

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.08.2017 at 2:18 AM, jorgeopesi said:

It looks like a Zonda at first view :thumbup: .

I don't think so.
About car for the first supercar and not only for the first it looks like...like any sport car must looks!
Rainbow of colours is from lack of parts I suppose...not a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

thanks, I use the smaller wheels now, but when I get Porsche wheels I will rebuild it in orange. I did not have a dog at the time. I do now.

That explains a lot :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lox Lego said:

Wow this one looks great Aventador! Now to show us your new build in HD photos :pir-laugh:

Thanks so much,  it means a lot coming from a pro!

10 hours ago, Aleh said:

Rainbow of colours is from lack of parts I suppose...not a problem.

It is, just lack of parts, not of experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, sorry to bump this topic, but I found the wheels, and hope to soon rebuild it, and show hd pictures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2017 at 7:14 AM, Aventador2004 said:

Hi everyone, sorry to bump this topic, but I found the wheels, and hope to soon rebuild it, and show hd pictures.

You have instructions for it or am I missing something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ThatOneBuilder said:

You have instructions for it or am I missing something?

No, instructions were not made, I just have a good memory of how I built it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThatOneBuilder said:

Oh well then, this will be an interesting build!

I will make a wip, after I finish a bit, I don't want a topic i wait to update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.