What else to say other than perfect moc, and specially a car that during great depression costed as a house. One of best representative for that avanturistic era made as best car in scale model theme so far. Really fantastic model  :wub:

Somebody bring me some tie wraps, can't get my jaw to close back again!!!!! What a beauty!!!! No words for it, looks like a real car.

Oh I almost cannot believe how beautiful this model is! Perfectly done! Also very interesting choice of a car to model! By the way does your model happen to have any sort of steering? In the frontal photo it almost looks like the wheels could be turned?

DROOLING. :wub_drool::wub_drool::wub_drool: 

So impressive. So impressive and detailed. The chrome parts make the model so life like. I use to collect miniature toy Duesenberg car models as a child. Brings back so many memories of having fun playing with them. :wub_drool::wub_drool::wub_drool:

Saw it on Brothers Brick and had to respond on a posting yesterday on FB because some poeple still believe that LEGO is shit because of all the special parts. :-D

Edited by Renderbricks