16 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

And I must admit, the happiest moment was when I placed the final piece, and sat back to admire it. :classic:

I never had that sensation. I always have one or two things left that I could improve on. But your build sure looks finished!

Anyway yellow looks best, so name Banana Scorpion is best option

I have finished editing the video! :sweet:

I hope you like it, as this is my first ever YouTube video, and also my first ever HD video! (and probably my most time consuming video too! :laugh:)

awesome.

funny how the bricks just fly off and you (I) could hardly see the spinning thing hitting them. looked good. looks like a whole bunch of fun to operate. did you find all the studs...

3 hours ago, MangaNOID said:

did you find all the studs...

All but one...

I have now submitted my entry to the entry topic, though I'm already thinking of changing a few things...

Brilliant! I love the fact that if this monster existed in real life, there would be no connection whatsoever between the engine and tracks... rendering the former apparently pointless! It is an excellent feature for the model though, and it has plenty of fire power. Good job!

This looks great! I like how you've managed to pack a lot of different functions into a relatively small vehicle. The extending/retracting hull is especially cool.

13 hours ago, ColletArrow said:

I love the fact that if this monster existed in real life, there would be no connection whatsoever between the engine and tracks... rendering the former apparently pointless!

I never thought about it like that, and now that you point it out, it seems much wackier!

13 hours ago, ColletArrow said:

and it has plenty of fire power.

I actually didn't plan on having so much, but after I put the first 2 stud-shooters on, I just kept finding places to put more... I only just manged to stop myself from putting some in the drivers hands... :grin:

4 hours ago, heyitsdisty said:

I like how you've managed to pack a lot of different functions into a relatively small vehicle.

Well to be honest, I'm a bit surprised myself! :laugh: Though I only just managed to squeeze them all in - in fact, many of the mechanisms are sharing the same space - like the gears for the spinning sweeper, which are almost touching the gears of the lifting mechanism!

@mocbuild101 This is a very nice entry! Exactly what I was hoping to see. Well done :thumbup:

Cool video. You just discovered new species - banana eating tiger :laugh:

Nice entry :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Jim said:

This is a very nice entry! Exactly what I was hoping to see. Well done :thumbup:

Thanks, it was really fun building something where nothing makes any sense!

24 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Cool video.

Thanks, I'm just glad that three days of editing was worth it!

25 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

You just discovered new species - banana eating tiger :laugh:

Yes, and it's one of the only animals that can eat Lego bananas...

8 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

Yes, and it's one of the only animals that can eat Lego bananas...

It is nice idea (in LEGO) and I really hope that it stays just within LEGO), but tiger is (probably) not the only one (sorry for a bit off-topic) Just take a look what we have in grocery stores around us - this is no food anymore; plastic rice, hormones stuffed "meat"... so you made "new species" where it belongs - in LEGO World.

I wish you the best for this content, but also have to be honest; so far the wackiest creation IMHO is  made by @MegaRoi

2 hours ago, BrickThumb said:

Awesome! I love the yellow color scheme, it's so bright and happy!

Thanks, it was kind of a nice change from my usual black and grey... :sweet:

I guess I probably should start building in other colors more often...