36686537771_16371fa55c_c.jpg

Trador is not only known for its applecider, it has also some of the best wines of New Terra: the Casa De Flores, famous for its unique aroma.

The vineyard is a very popular attraction in Trador as visitors can follow a guide around the vineyard and drink some wine afterwards.

Today, the soccer Teams of Prio, Royal Garvey Engineers and MAESTRO Engineers are visiting the vineyard. Meanwhile Lord Maximilian Damaximus and his wife taste the latest production of the wine.

36417022390_0b1a1eca33_c.jpg

36417023260_f3ca183f43_c.jpg

35979168624_566cebc33e_c.jpg

36643202362_78ac7444ee_c.jpg

36004727303_4b98c2b4b4_c.jpg

35979166264_5c323ba5c7_c.jpg

36643202482_1ae78dcaab_c.jpg

36643201802_92b2e7f59c_c.jpg

36643203542_2dc3ddb6b8_c.jpg

---

Thanks for watching! C&C welcome :)

Will be licenced as a Large plantation

This module is to be placed behind the Trador Merchant Quay (pictures of this somewhere in the future :p )

Edited by Maxim I

Lovely vineyard :wub: Great main house, both composition and all of the architectural eye candy. I like how you did the open sections, and there is no angle with the dreaded blank flat walls. It looks good both from afar and up close. :thumbup: Fitting name, style and reference for the wine. Reminds me somehow of viñho verde (and also some reds with a floral bouquet that I've tasted in the past but don't remember name).

Impressive build! I like how you've flanked the mansion on a corner, instead of putting it in the middle of the vineyard, I like these rows of vine, and the pool.

Lovely vineyard! The house itself is very well done, I like the front façade. The rows and rows of vine make an impressive sight. Not sure about mixing soccer teams and vast quantities of wine though.... good luck with that!

The grapevines are well done and really create the illusion of real vines. I also really like the house. My favorite part though is that pond and how it is set beneath the landscape level. Very well done overall on the build and the teams. Now back to putting together my team. 

Very, Very nice. The grapevines and the structure on the build really give the build some life. Where did the hats for the Blue guys come from? I don't recognize them.

On 27-8-2017 at 11:01 AM, Sir Stig said:

Lovely vineyard :wub: Great main house, both composition and all of the architectural eye candy. I like how you did the open sections, and there is no angle with the dreaded blank flat walls. It looks good both from afar and up close. :thumbup: Fitting name, style and reference for the wine. Reminds me somehow of viñho verde (and also some reds with a floral bouquet that I've tasted in the past but don't remember name).

Great you enjoy it so much :D

On 27-8-2017 at 4:43 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Lovely!  Strange helmets appear here and there :laugh:

Hahaha that might be true :p Folklore at its best :p

On 28-8-2017 at 2:26 AM, Bodi said:

Impressive build! I like how you've flanked the mansion on a corner, instead of putting it in the middle of the vineyard, I like these rows of vine, and the pool.

Thanks! :D

On 28-8-2017 at 10:09 AM, Ayrlego said:

Lovely vineyard! The house itself is very well done, I like the front façade. The rows and rows of vine make an impressive sight. Not sure about mixing soccer teams and vast quantities of wine though.... good luck with that!

The wine wasn't that succesfull for the soccerteams indeed... Oh well, at least they enjoyed their stay :D

On 28-8-2017 at 10:53 PM, SilentWolf said:

The grapevines are well done and really create the illusion of real vines. I also really like the house. My favorite part though is that pond and how it is set beneath the landscape level. Very well done overall on the build and the teams. Now back to putting together my team. 

The pont was the most mindcracking thing to build :p

On 30-8-2017 at 6:37 PM, Mesabi said:

Very, Very nice. The grapevines and the structure on the build really give the build some life. Where did the hats for the Blue guys come from? I don't recognize them.

Erm, one of the hats if from the CMF Judge, the other one once belonged to a certain POTC captain Barbossa. You got also the brown hairpiece of QuinQon Jin (SW)