Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

BRICKYWOOD - Day 7

35987509853_0b04bca5e9_b.jpg

The Cast

35017791514_164ee215c0_t.jpgDebby Brickolds, Creative Executive (DarkDragon) NPC
35859153015_354b8cba41_t.jpgKevin Spastud, Creative Executive (KotZ) NPC
35471497910_e3a646f4bb_t.jpgAudrey Hepbrick, Actress (Dragonator)
35121493983_bde343a58c_t.jpg Brick Affleck, Writer-Director/(bad) Actor (Actor Builder)
35727494651_a67ff09612_t.jpgFinn Foley, Sound Guy (Tariq J)
35859153225_db54721fe0_t.jpgGlenn Clutch, Actress (WhiteFang)
35727494501_304c196a98_t.jpgGopher, PA/Intern (Zepher)
35727494281_2353c5e276_t.jpgRoger Ebrick, Critic (Lord Duvors)

Credits have Rolled:
35727495011_8f85e787d2_t.jpgBob Fosstud, Choreographer (PatRat) - ABS
35818780426_0400b0cf7a_t.jpgAri Nougat, Agent (Shadows) - Burpamount
35727494761_4a3402a342_t.jpgBrickie, Dog Actor (Bob) - ABS
35727493971_b4cd6e466e_t.jpgWilliam Plastic, Director of Photography (jluck) ABS
35859152675_73260a7d03_t.jpgRosamund Bricke, Wardrobe Designer (Rider Raider) ABS
35727494431_67f916effb_t.jpg Legonardo Brickcaprio, Actor (Umbra-Manis) ABS
35727494341_d3e4c93ecc_t.jpgNash Bricksman, Writer (mediumsnowman) ABS

35859152425_96d5fee301_t.jpgThelma Brickmacher, Film Editor (Kintobor) Burpamount
35818780316_56b20545eb_t.jpgBrickald Reagan, BAG (Brick Actors Guild) Representative (TinyPiesRUs) ABS
35727494061_d7ec8b12e6_t.jpgStudcille B DeMille, Director (Khscarymovie4) Burpamount

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the ABS (Town) or the Burpamount (Scum). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum/Evil characters, while the Scum must outnumber the Town. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. Every “day” is 72 hours long. That’s 3 days. Plenty of time. You can’t vote for the first 24 hours, but as soon as the 25th hour begins, you can. At the end of the 72 hours, the Night stage follows for a majority of 48 hours.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game hosts. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.
  7. Do not play the game outside the day-thread and PMs. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Play with your roles. Have fun with them and get into character, you'll enjoy the game more.
  8. If you are dead, your game is over. You may not comment on the game to any living or dead players in any form. This includes posting, private messaging, direct chat, email or any other form of online or offline communication with the exception of the deadboard, provided to you by the game hosts. The deadboard is for dead-to-dead player communication only. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. The same applies for living players making contact with those who are no longer playing, no matter what the stated purpose. Both situations can appear to be an attempt to gain information or cause influence that would be unfair to the remaining living players. Whether you are still playing or have already died, if you are contacted inappropriately, please notify the hosts immediately. Violation of this rule will result in instant mod-kill, taking away of your Oscar, and bad press.
  9. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a 2-vote penalty. All EB staff can see ALL edits. This is your only warning.
  10. You must post in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  11. You must vote in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  12. These rules will not change through the game. Do not pester the hosts about changing any rules.
  13. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your role PM. All other forms of communications will be ignored.
  14. There are no clues in the photos.
  15. There are no clues in the photos!
  16. Characters were created separately from roles being assigned, so the type of expression/headgear/tone/clothing/etc has nothing to do with what team a character is on.
  17. Placement of a character within a photo does not indicate what team the character is on.
  18. Some figures have dual-sided heads and the heads might be turned around for photos if the scene warrants it. This is not an indication of the allegiance of the character!
  19. There are no clues in the photos.
  20. Play and have fun. Be silly, serious, comedic, dramatic, whatever you think works to help your team win. Just remember it's a game.

Ah hah!  Interesting!

So the "town block" came to me last night and suggested I block a particular person.  I blocked someone else and here we are the next day with nobody dead.  Interesting?  I think so!

So, before I make a big dramatic reveal with lots of hairswishing, anyone have anything to say?

Interesting, so we have a result. And we caught another Buramount!

I'd say reveal it now, we want have as much time as possible to disciss it with that person.

Hey everybody! I'm here. I'm sure you missed me. 

I fell asleep under the craft services table. I think I was food poisoned. And then when i woke up I found a bowl of Sun Chips and I've been working on that for a while.

I notice the herd has thinned a bit. That's alright, makes it feel more like an exclusive event, and exclusivity is cool.

I'd like to hear what you got, Audrey. It sounds fun.

Dear lord, he rises from the dead!

Brick Affleck your timing sure is impeccable.  I feel like we need a bit of an explanation of your sleepiness for the past few days and, if you hadn't caught up from yesterday, everyone has been role claiming so it would be helpful to our small exclusive crew if you would do the same.

From a tactical point of view, I have requested the town block to confirm to me the result of their investigation last night before I reveal who I blocked.  I want to make sure that the results are aligned with each other.

I'll be intrigued to hear who Ms. Hepbrick blocked. It seems like a good lead... there are only a few of us left, likely only one Burpamount left, so we have good odds.

I'm interested to hear what people think of claiming in the open at this point. Normally I think it's rather foolish, but there are so few of us left it doesn't seem like a necessarily bad idea. I am getting paranoid about all the back-end dealings - if someone is being played or playing someone it might be easier to catch out in the open. I already know how Hepbrick and Foley feel about this idea but would like to hear from the others.

Great to know we got the next one yesterday. I suppose we are only left with a Burpamount at most. 

Audrey, it will be real great to hear your plans and action too. 

Brick, your sudden re appearance is so timely. We thought we had lost you? 

So, there are 6 of us left.  So far we have had the following claims:

• Audrey - Town blocker
  • Finn - Vanilla Town
  • Gopher - Vanilla Town (private claim to me)
  • Brick Affleck - yet to claim
  • Glenn - refuses to claim
  • Roger - has avoided claiming

In that group, there is supposedly an investigator.  There is also at least one, possibly two scum.  There were no kills last night.  There is the possibility I blocked one of them.  There is also the possibility that one of the killers is no longer with us and the scum killer may have had some other issues (as there have been nights before where there were no kills or only one kill). I am concerned that the investigator has investigated the scum godfather and got a town result, and that the scum godfather is in the town block.  Alternatively, I am concerned that the investigator may be a fake.  Alternatively, who knows what the megablocks is going on.

Last night, I successfully blocked Finn Foley.  There was no kill.  However, Finn's voting pattern for the last few days has me leaning more towards him being town.  So, I am interested to hear discussion on this point.

Before going further, let's update my vote statistics from yesterday:

Day 1:

1 vote for Gopher PA (Zepher) - tariq j
11 vote for Bob Fosstud (Patrat) - Kintobor, Rider Raider, Shadows, WhiteFang, Dragonator, Umbra-Manis, Khscarymovie4, jluck, mediumsnowman, (2 penalty votes)
1 vote for Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors) - Actor Builder
2 votes for Finn Foley (Tariq J) - TinyPiesRUs, Zepher
1 vote for Brickie (Bob) - (1 penalty vote for not voting)
1 vote for Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors) - (1 penalty vote for not voting)

Day 2:

12 votes for Ari Nougat (Shadows) - WhiteFang, Zepher, TinyPiesRUs, Kintobor, mediumsnowman, Tariq J, Bob, Lord Duvors, Rider Raider, Umbra-Manis, Khscarymovie4, jluck
1 vote for Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang) - Shadows
2 votes for Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) - 2 penalty votes
1 vote for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - 1 penatly vot

Day 3:

7 vote for Rosamunde Brick (Rider Raider) - mediumsnowman, Khscarymovie4, Tariq j, WhiteFang, Dragonator, Lord Duvors, Umbra-Manis
4 vote for Legonardo Brickcaprio (Umbra-Manis) - Kintobor, Zepher, TinyPiesRUs, Rider Raider
1 vote for Gopher (zepher) - jluck
1 vote for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - penalty vote

Day 4 (apparently I grabbed the wrong vote tally, I have corrected it as follows):

4 votes for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - Kintobor, khscarymovie4, Zepher, Whitefang
1 vote for Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang) - Actor Builder
4 votes for Studcille B DeMille (Khscarymovie4) - TinyPiesRUs, Tariq J, Dragonator, mediumsnowman
1 vote for Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors) - 1 penaltty vote

Day 5:

2 votes for Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) - Kintobor, khscarymovie4
5 votes for Thelma Brickmacher (Kintobor) - TinyPiesRUs, Dragonator, WhiteFang, Zepher, Tariq J
2 votes for Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang) - 2 penalty votes for edited post (which was brought to our attention)
2 votes for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - 2 penalty votes for not posting and voting

Comment - it was a very close vote on day 5, and the change from myself to Thelma was quick.  Voting went as follows:

• Studcille votes for Brick Affleck.  Supposedly scummy for voting for Glenn.  Also notes Gopher as being on his watch list.
  • Gopher thinks the above is silly, votes for Audrey.
  • Glenn mutters something unhelpful, also mentions Audrey as a suspect but doesn't commit to a vote.
  • Brickald notes Thelma, Roger and Finn as appearing scummy because they won't commit to a vote.  Votes for Thelma.
  • Glenn commits and votes for Audrey, following Gopher.
  • Finn makes an excuse for Actor Builder's inactivity, votes for Studcille.
  • Audrey votes for Thelma.
  • Roger is instantly critical of Audrey, and only Audrey, but still does not place a vote.
  • Thelma votes for Audrey, basing this on "fishing".
  • Finn changes his vote to Audrey, supposedly only because he would prefer a lynch over no lynch.  This pushes the lead to 4 votes for Audrey and 2 votes for Thelma.
  • Roger agrees with Thelma's fishing reasoning and votes Audrey.  5 for Audrey, 2 for Thelma.
  • Brickald pushes for more info, Audrey roleclaims town blocker.  Discussion of night actions, Finn is concerned Audrey does not trust Glenn and is convinced one must be lying.
  • Glenn notes the change with the role claim but does not change his vote.
  • Brickald notes that Gopher, Studcille and Brick Affleck have been very quiet.  Brickald agrees with Audrey's comment regarding it being odd that the scum have not killed off Glenn.
  • Gopher raises the idea of switching his vote to Thelma.
  • Studcille changes his vote to Audrey despite the above discussion.  6 for Audrey, 2 for Thelma.
  • Brickald and Finn discuss, Brickald is not impressed with Studcille's vote and Finn grudgingly sees Audrey's point about Glenn.  Finn critical of Studcille's change.
  • Finn changes from Audrey to Studcille5 for Audrey, 2 for Thelma, 1 for Studcille.
  • Roger sees that "that explains a lot", unvotes Audrey but does not vote for anyone else.  Majority is at this point lost.  4 for Audrey, 2 for Thelma, 1 for Studcille.
  • Glenn helpfully now unvotes Audrey and changes his vote to Thelma.
  • Gopher follows, changes to Thelma.
  • Finn changes his vote to Thelma as "we are running our of time".  Majority achieved at this point:  2 votes for Audrey, 5 for Thelma.
  • End of day.

Let's now add in the day 6 final vote:

6 votes for Studcille B Demille (khscarymovie4) - Zepher, Lord Duvors, Tariq J, WhiteFang, Khscarymovie4, Dragonator
2 votes for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - penalty votes

Comment - I think a play by play analysis of day 6 would be beneficial also:

• Gopher starts the ball rolling, celebrating that by lynching Thelma we have pretty much cleared Audrey, and that Glenn is also "more or less cleared".
  • Finn proposes lynching Studcille.
  • Finn instead proposes revealing actions and trying to catch someone out, in agreement with Audrey.  Wants to know the results of blocking/investigation.
  • Glenn chimes in with an inspiring one liner but interestingly raises no suspicions and does not comment on the proposal to lynch Studcille or the proposal to reveal roles.
  • Finn analyses some past night action results.  Does not think Brick is scum, maintains that Studcille must be the last scum.  Notes he is not happy with Glenn's contributions.
  • Glenn notes the above comments and agrees with voting for Studcille once voting opens.
  • Gopher fishes for information, notes the scum can likely move their action around.
  • Voting opens.
  • Finn recognises the potential for moving the action around, but still thinks Studcille is the most scummy.
  • Gopher votes for Studcille.
  • Roger votes for Studcille2 votes for Studcille.
  • Audrey makes an incredibly overly verbose post, feels uneasy about the swift and easy bandwagon forming against Studcille.  Tries to test other hypothesis. Asks Roger and Glenn to explain themselves.  Names Studcille and Roger as top suspects, votes for Roger to test the block hypothesis.  Wants both to make role claims.
  • Finn provides some evidence about Roger's role (confirming that he has one).  Considers that Roger is potentially the town killer.
  • Audrey raises concerns about the ease of a bandwagon, wants Roger to come out and claim his role and confirm which kills were which.  Stresses that Glenn needs to tell us what is going on with the investigations.  Wants everyone to role claim.
  • Finn provides further justification for voting for Studcille, thinks of an explanation for the no kill on night 1.  Votes Studcille3 votes for Studcille.
  • Glenn votes for Studcille4 votes for Studcille.  Majority achieved.
  • Audrey is annoyed that Glenn ignored the request for clarification of the investigation results.
  • Glenn reveals that the investigator found Studcille to be Burpamount.
  • Finn notes that on day 4, Glenn and Gopher voted for Brick Affleck instead of Studcille.  (I hadn't picked up on this as yesterday I quoted the incorrect vote tally for day 4).  Questions why Gopher and Glenn voted for Brick Affleck instead of Studcille, forcing a no lynch that day, despite saying they wanted to jump on the highest bandwagon.
  • Glenn apologises for the day 4 issue, says they actually didn't want a lynch day 4 if they weren't certain and found Brick Affleck more scummy than Studcille.
  • Studcille votes for himself and gets to be dramatic.  5 votes for Studcille.
  • Finn is uneasy about Gopher.
  • Audrey feels paranoid, thinks Glenn is being pretty wacky. Stresses unease about the town block.  Changes vote to Studcille.  6 votes for Studcille.
  • Finn thinks if there is a neutral, it would be a survivor.
  • Roger apologises for not contributing.
  • Brick Affleck has said nothing all day.
  • End of Day.

So, looking at the above.  I was very cautious yesterday about the bandwagon so see that as you may.  Myself aside, Finn led the voting very strongly and has been suspicious of Studcille for days on end.  I think that is a helpful observation.

We are left in this interesting position where all of us have at one time or another been highly suspicious of, and pushed for the vote of, someone who has turned out to be scum.  All of us that is, except Brick Affleck, who has been very quiet.  Now, it is possible that the remaining scum has thrown one of their teammates under the bus to appear more townie to us.  Alternatively, perhaps Brick Affleck needs to be held to account.

One further observation.  Since day 2, Glenn and Gopher have voted together in all lynches of Burpamount, split together on day 4 away from voting for Studcille.  The only days they have not voted together are on days 1 and 3, where their votes were split between two different townies.  Is that a town block voting with knowledge, or a scum block voting with knowledge and being VERY late-game tactical about throwing their friends under the bus?  I could see these two doing the latter, hence my distrust of the supposed town block.  We have only lynched 3 Burpamount, I think it is highly possible that there are 2 left.

So with the above in mind, I'm very interested to hear everyone's thoughts, noting that the scum may try to look for an easy excuse for a town lynch that doesn't place the blame with them.

Interesting analysis Audrey :thumbup: I'm still not keen on Glenn and I noticed yesterday he revealed that he only revealed Stucillemwas scum until he was under serious scrutiny and two votes had been placed on him, thus bussing him, but only when he was being lynched so he wouldn't be betraying him totally, if that makes sense. 

However, looking back, Glenn claimed he was with the town investigator on Day 2, if he'd been lying, why hadn't the real town investigator come forward and said "Hey, I'm the town investigator and I'm not in contact with Glenn!" It's possible poor Mr Fostuud was the town investigator but I doubt this.

Something I also noticed was that on Day 4, when he was under scrutiny, Studcille said this:

On 05/08/2017 at 8:36 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

"Sorry for my post full of nothing of note, thankfully I have something interesting to say today. Gopher has been acting scummy since day 1, he voted for Mr. Foley because Foley voted for him, he then says everyone who is spreading out votes is scummy yet still keeping his vote on Foley. On day 2 he votes for Mr. Nougat, he says Clutch's reason for voting was stupid then votes providing no reason. Yesterday the now deceased and confirmed townie Mr. Plastic voted for Gopher, and Gopher votes for Brickcaprio. Everyday Gopher says that we need a lynch and spreading out votes is bad, yet he never joins a bandwagon, on Day 2 he voted Nougat before the badwagon started getting momentum, when there was no reason to the vote, maybe the scum team knew Nougat had been targeted and there was no chance for him."

Playing a bit WIFOM here, but is posssible Stucille intentially posted a rant about Gopher, so that if he was killed either in the day or night it would make Gopher look Town? Just a possibility.

There are a few things I'd like to address as we swing into voting. First, I am starting to get curious why Glenn and & Roger have refused to even address the idea we claim in public. There are only six of us left, and we all essentially know what everyone is, shouldn't we just out it and have a group conversation.

I have also been paranoid about the investigator, because a scum could easily be making up results that would be correct, knowing who would be scum and who would be town. That being said, I agree with Mr. Foley - it'd be a tough gambit that early in the game unless they were certain, which would require Fosstud or Brickie claiming to the scum, getting killed, and then the scum taking on the role of investigator and bussing Shadows. It'd be a bold early move, but there's nearly no evidence to support it.

Audrey too seems really town, but hasn't been cleared to my knowledge. If we're talking about scum bussing each other (something Audrey herself keeps bringing up), she could be a strong candidate - it seemed that day that either she or Thelma were going down, so if it was going to be one of them why not make it one that would make the other seem like the blocker? Its a safer gambit later in the game (but still a risk).

All of that aside, I feel like maybe the easiest path may be the most obvious one. Silence doesn't mean that Mr. Affleck can't be scum. How few people will it take in the playing field before we go after him?

For now, I will Vote: Brick Affleck. But as always I'm prepared to change as the day goes on.

Sorry, meant:

Vote: Brick Affleck (Actor Builder).

To be entirely honest, most of the times I've not voted were due to me simply being trepidatious about voting and uncertain about who I was going to vote for. For instance when I changed my vote off Audrey it was because I felt she was the town blocker, but Thelma hadn't come off as particularly scummy to me so I didn't instantly vote for her. I was going to vote for her at the end but I had unfortunately procrastinated too long and the day was over. It was a desire to avoid this again (coupled with possession of certain information) that lead me to vote for Studcille so quickly yesterday.

As for voting I must say that I don't believe that Brick Affleck is scum, his lack of contribution would be suspicious, but his bizarre vote for Glenn on day four seems too obviously scum to actually be scum. There could be some sort of reverse psychology going on here but that seems too risky.

I also, still don't think Brick is scum, see at least with Studcille, he made the error odd posting a huge amount of info after he'd been called out which was a dead give away. Brick didn't even try to rectify his mistake, he just kept posting scummy posts. 

Mr Gopher still hasn't given a clear answer as to why he avoided voting for Studcille on Day 4, he was called out a number of times on that day for trying to avoid bandwagons, yet he went and did just that.

Audrey, your probable claim on godfather is definitely possible at this point, the amount of people who are not cleared is pretty much can be counted on my one hand with a few fingers. 

At this point, allow me to share. There's very little which we can do other than taking out the silent lamb such as Brick. I am quite certain there is just 1 scum and probably one neutral which have not sniffed out at this point. If there is even a neutral character, then I echo to you based on the winning objective to stick with us. 

To put this on record, I am the town cop and those who I managed to discover as Burpamount are already convicted. I apologies for not coming up front. 

Secondly, there is an indeed a town block but with The Godfather claim. It kind of alerted the possibility. 

As what Gopher had mentioned, it is just the 6 of us left.  

Thanks for being forward about your role Glenn.  To assist the rest of us, could you fill us in on all of your investigaiton results so far?

I believe that only leaves Brick Affleck and Roger EBrick to claim their roles.

I can see arguments for voting for all of you unfortunately, and also for not voting for all of you.  Given that there was no kill last night, I wonder whether we might be able to catch out the final scum (or 2) using night actions?  Or perhaps we just got lucky last night and can't expect to have no kill a second night in a row.  Delaying a lynch feels like a scummy thing to suggest though, I recognise that. :laugh: But coming up with a lynch for today is proving a struggle ... I am hopeful that with some more details about the investigations and What Roger/Brick have been up to at night, that may help us decide.

Audrey and Brick are not cleared officially. Roger is technically cleared. The rest yes. 

To be honest, I am hoping to have abit more time to sniff out the possible and if we do need a lynch, then I am much inclined on Brick. 

With just 6 of us, I don't think the odds are against the ABS. Let's try to nab the almost last Burpamount. 

I know it's not very helpful, but I'm a plain old vanilla town. Much like vanilla ice cream, you gotta have it or else you'd take the mint chocolate chip for granted. Same applies to me.

I'm still hesitant to trust Glenn, although I didn't say it so well before. 

6 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

Audrey and Brick are not cleared officially. Roger is technically cleared. The rest yes. 

Then it must be Brick, all this time I've been so inclined to dismiss him because of his incredibly scummy posts that lean towards a very careless townie. I don't think it's Audrey and I don't think its Ebrick either.

Vote: Brick Affleck (Actor Builder)

I don't have any best bet right now but to trust the results I have and also to assume The Godfather theory is not highly possible but definitely passively possible theory. I would rather take a gamble and risk the uncleared one. We can have a mexician showdown tomorrow. 

Audrey, is your night action concide with your expect day results? What do you think? I have spill my beans and willing to believe your theory is possible one. At this point, is conjuncture. 

Hence I will stand with my vote, 

Vote: Brick Affleck (Actor Builder)

I still think we need to be incredibly wary about anyone being "cleared".  I do highly suspect the scum godfather could be one of the supposedly cleared people.  I also think this is possible there are 2 more Burpamount, we have only caught three after all.  I highly suspect either a very elaborate scheme or Brick Affleck is cruising along under the radar.  :laugh:  What a conundrum.

If the investigator were lying to us, they have done a good job of appearing townie by throwing Ari under the bus.  But then, why is the investigator still alive?  Why am I still alive?? Honestly I don't know, but there must be something holding up the scum kill now because there wasn't one last night.  That means either my block was on the right person (Finn) or something else prevented a killing.  Or both.

Finn what do you think about my successful block of you?  It was successful after all, you're still claiming vanilla?

A theory:  the scum have enough numbers that they could sacrifice a couple of their own to appear "cleared".  So potentially, could be bussing us and faking investigator.  If there are 2, they would only need 2 more deaths to cripple us and win, so we should be careful ...

30 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

Audrey, is your night action concide with your expect day results? What do you think? I have spill my beans and willing to believe your theory is possible one. At this point, is conjuncture.

I mean, I blocked Finn and there was no kill... so there could be something there.

45 minutes ago, Dragonator said:

Finn what do you think about my successful block of you?  It was successful after all, you're still claiming vanilla?

I mean, I blocked Finn and there was no kill... so there could be something there.

Oh my, at first I thought I missed out this informatsion. If you have blocked Finn and is successful, then you are definitely ONTO something. 

Audury, can I confirm for your night action against the supposedly vanilia (without night actions), what is the specific result outcome? Do they also state as successful? As in successfully blocked? I just wish to be sure on your blocking results. 

Unvote: Brick Affleck (Actor Builder)

I have successfully blocked Gopher in the past too, who has also claimed vanilla town, so I think successful doesn't necessarily mean the person has an action.  But who knows.

4 hours ago, Dragonator said:

All I can say is I'm Vanilla, maybe the last scum chose not to kill last night because he wanted you to think you'd got lucky? I know it's something the scum usually do on Night 1, but it could have been a final move to protect himself.

Just because Audrey blocked Finn last night and there was no kill doesn't necessarily mean that he had a night action. Something else entirely may have prevented the killer from acting, or they may have just not done anything last night, or there may be no one left who can kill people at night. Assuming automatically that Finn is the killer based on incomplete evidence is faulty.

Current Vote Tally
2 votes for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - Zepher, Tariq J

A majority is needed to lynch. There are still 7 hours in the day.